• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To the Ladies

bdeljoose

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is you favorite body part on a man?
I don't care what the gays like.
My girl likes tricepts.

What is you favorite body part on a man?
I don't care what the gays like.
My girl likes tricepts.

Mine loves my wallet!

When it's open.

I wanted to know the same thing from men, was pondering the other day. Imo.. the definition of a muscular lower back is sexy on a woman.

As for guys, arms can be nice, but I really think its the whole package that does it for me. The stereotypical chicken-legged men are pathetic in my mind. If you are gonna hit the iron, don't leave shit out. Dedication to your body as a whole goes a long way.

Do we really want to go here?

Are talking muscles specifically then?

Fine.....I will assume favorites not exclusive to muscle.

Facial hair - I like a close, clipped beard.....actually draws my eye to check a guy out...Hands are very important - I guess forearm too, but primarily hands...you can tell a lot about a guy from his hands, heh.....and once I'm talking to him, the eyes make or break the deal....

SENSE OF HUMOR.....ultimate sex appeal....not actually a body part, but hey -

okay, ahem....where was I? Muscles? Oh yeah, gotcha, favorite muscles....hmmm. MG is absolutely correct - symmetry IS important - work out yer legs, boys. As far as turning me on from a distance, nothing beats the V......

McBain is not a lady, but he knows the ladies like muscular, veined forearms, the Apollo's Belt (Iliac Furrow), and a V-shaped back.

I don't have any of that, but I can make a girl laugh till she pisses herself, and I get laid all the time by much more attractive girls than I should be able to pull in.

It also probably helps that I'm not afraid to start a conversation with a stranger. So many pussy guys let the hottest chick in the bar just set there because they don't think they have a chance.

Back