• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Growth Hormone

bigdtrain

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what age would be an exceptable age to start taking hgh?
what is to young?
what age do you think top pros of today started taking?

it is healthier to do it the older you are
but what about the top pro bodybuilders. none of them started nearly that old

it is healthier to do it the older you are
but what about the top pro bodybuilders. none of them started nearly that old

I know some in their early-mid twenties that use it. They compete though and that sometimes puts food on the table.

Don't forget, these beginning/early pros are using more than just HGH. They use a wide array of AAS, in conjunction with HGH, slin, IGF, etc., as well as a VERY strict diet.

/V

I know a ton of athletes using hgh at 16-18 that want to become pro. Pro Sports are becoming really bad for health now.

It depends on your goals, bro. I would NOT recommend taking gh until you're 27+ unless you were going after a nationals win. In which case gh isn't the only thing you'll need.

I know a ton of athletes using hgh at 16-18 that want to become pro. Pro Sports are becoming really bad for health now.

Using gh at those ages is very stupid. Unless they were using 15-20 iu's daily they wouldn't feel/see any changes, and they'll be fucking their bone growth/organ growth/etc.
Idgaf if they wanna be the next markus ruhl, if they're that young, they don't need any chemical to stimulate growth

Using gh at those ages is very stupid. Unless they were using 15-20 iu's daily they wouldn't feel/see any changes, and they'll be fucking their bone growth/organ growth/etc.
Idgaf if they wanna be the next markus ruhl, if they're that young, they don't need any chemical to stimulate growth

I didn't say it was smart, imo I think it's stupid. But, I know for a fact that they're taking whatever they can to get an edge.

Unfortunately, that's the mindset to success. But it's also the mindset to a fucked up body as well

Last edited:
agreed. pros are using many many things in very high doses. i am getting into competitive bodybuilding and want to make a career of it one day. just wanted to hear your guys opinions to see if it was worth going that route yet....

Are you gonna take it cos you are aiming to be 6ft4 gorilla juice head?

It won't make you taller at 20. But it will still fuck with your bone growth (as your plates have yet to close.)
Theres not much I would recommend doing at 20, bro. Technically speaking, you shouldn't even be using aas, let alone gh.

not using it to grow taller. the facts are though if you want to make it to the pros you have to be using, there is no way around it. its not healthy but i have the desire to be pro one day. have not used gh, but many others yes
i think i will wait on the gh till 23 or 24

I can't respectfully give you any aas/gh advice at your age on the open forums.
PM me

Wait a while. Your growth plates fully close at around 24 or so, it might add height until then.

If he's been doing squats and deadlifts his growth plates are already closed.
My gf has 2 older brothers, identical twins, one started weight lifting at age of 17, 2nd one wasn't bother with exercising until age 25 or so.
Now theres 4 inches height difference between them. Guess which one is taller

I highly doubt lifting weights was the answer to that one.
Your growth pattern (height wise) will not change if you're lifting heavy weights.

They were identical twins. I searched the medical journals, this haven't been proven yet because 2 identical specimens are needed but there we indication that exercising may inhibit growth.

there is no way weight training closes growth plates prematurley. unless you are 12 and doing very low rep power movements. but after about 16 axel loading on spine becomes ok to do. and i think i am done with growing heighwise anyway.

there is no way weight training closes growth plates prematurley. unless you are 12 and doing very low rep power movements. but after about 16 axel loading on spine becomes ok to do. and i think i am done with growing heighwise anyway.

No, it definitely won't. I've been training since 13 and have suffered no ill effects from it, only positive ones. I would def stay away from GH if I were you bro. Your own GH production is at an all time high right now anyway.

have you used it?

No, it definitely won't. I've been training since 13 and have suffered no ill effects from it, only positive ones. I would def stay away from GH if I were you bro. Your own GH production is at an all time high right now anyway.

I'm confused becuase I thought I work out go grow now u say it will cuase stunted growth??

It will stunt your natural growth...your bones need to fully develop and taking gh will inhibit this by shutting down your natural gh.

Back