• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

d-bol day of meet?

ct67_72

RECORD BOUND
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going to be dong a Test E cycle, kicked off with d-bol. I will be on for probably 10 weeks leading up to my meet. (powerlifting)
I have 24 hour weigh ins. should I take d-bol again, after weigh ins the night before and then like 50 mgs before the meet? more? Will this be beneficial for strength the day before and the day of?

Going to be dong a Test E cycle, kicked off with d-bol. I will be on for probably 10 weeks leading up to my meet. (powerlifting)
I have 24 hour weigh ins. should I take d-bol again, after weigh ins the night before and then like 50 mgs before the meet? more? Will this be beneficial for strength the day before and the day of?

I don't think it will give you any strength while on it. Additionally, the pumps from it may decrease your performance.

I guess I can see how I feel on the kickstart dose and go from there. The other advantage would be a little bloat to get my gear tighter, not sure if it will do anything in 24 hours though.
Thanks for the replies, ill probably just stick to the original plan, especially if I end up with bad back pumps

^^^
Or use it 4-5 days before the meet(tne) Then 1.0-1.5 cc 2-3 hours before the meet

I know a PL who takes Anadrol right before the meet and his strength improves as a result. Halo would be another option to consider as well. In addition, there's methyltestosterone and the King of all Kings, Mibolerone - cheque drops. Real Cheque drops are hard to find so I'm told but apparently they will trigger an instant immediate incrdible hulk of strength output like nothing in this world. Halo would be # 2. But the guy I know has success on Anadrol for his meets.

Apparently halo and suspension are your best bets. What about some cheque drops?

hmmm, not sure if i want to go that far out of my way to do something, I was hoping what I have would do something for me. Now that were talking about it though it is very persuasive. What exactly are these cheque drops?

I dont think the cheque drops are what Im looking for.
Thinking of maybe holding my dbol cycle off until 3 weeks before the meet and doing it then. But I would have to see where my body weight was.
You guys think if I use adex during that it will keep water weight down significantly while on it?

IML Gear Cream!
I dont think the cheque drops are what Im looking for.
Thinking of maybe holding my dbol cycle off until 3 weeks before the meet and doing it then. But I would have to see where my body weight was.
You guys think if I use adex during that it will keep water weight down significantly while on it?

Yeah that should be fine. It won't keep all of the water off of you but it will keep a good amount off. I've noticed I hold about 5lbs of water no matter how much/what kind of ai I use. I drop the dbol and during the next week I lose about 3-5lbs. :winkfinger:

hmmm, not sure if i want to go that far out of my way to do something, I was hoping what I have would do something for me. Now that were talking about it though it is very persuasive. What exactly are these cheque drops?

Cheque drops are made up of a substance called Mibolerone. Mibolerone's only known use was to prevent female dogs from going into heat. It is - at least from what I've read - the highest androgen potency available anywhere. Due to its extreme liver toxicity, recommended usage is no more than a couple of weeks. Its most obvious sought after feature is its ability to induce near-immediate high levels of aggression that fighters and PL's would benefit from. I've heard of lots of fakes out there though so you should be able to notice right away if you've got legit Mibolerone. You should feel a vicious sort of aggressiveness similar to Halo but much stronger and more pronounced. If not, your cheque drops are bunk.

eh, not what I need anyway. I dont mind getting fired up, but I need the strength, thinking of doing my d-bol kicker, 8-10 weeks before meet, then doing 3 weeks again leading up to meet on top of the test e

Goodluck finding good cheque drops now adays.

Exactly. As far as I'm convinced, the only way to get real Mibolerone is straight from a veterinarian. Any other fancy product offered by some bootleg lab and marketed as real Cheque drops is 99.999999% horseshit.

Always wondered what the F cheque drops were, sound pretty ridiculous but sweet is busting out some PRs is the goal.

in that short of time halo dosed at 20-30mgs daily would probably give you more strength than the dbol without the water weight added. and you would get some aggro too

Im gonna do a little research on this. I had come across some info while looking up cheque drops.

Exactly. As far as I'm convinced, the only way to get real Mibolerone is straight from a veterinarian. Any other fancy product offered by some bootleg lab and marketed as real Cheque drops is 99.999999% horseshit.

This. Would be nice to get some cheque drops + halo though, "sigh" haha

IML Gear Cream!
Seems even halo increases agressiveness. How short of a cycle could I do to gain strength. I deal with customers all day long, and I don't want to choke anyone, seems like I'm already on the verge sometimes. Would just a cooked days be any benefit?

Back