• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

potential serious problem

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Ive been running 600mg of test cyp for 7 weeks now and I ran a dbol kicker at 30mg per day for the first 4 weeks. This is my first cycle. Yesterday I noticed an extremely small bump in my taint area (between my balls and asshole). Its deep and on the flesh its not a pimple or anything. Im going to the doctor on Tuesday but I was wondering if anyone else had ever experienced the same thing? I dont know what it could be maybe its related to my prostate.

The area you are describing is called the perineum. This is where you can externally palpate your PROSTATE gland.

This COULD be S/S of your prostate swelling up and prostatitis. Are you taking any sort of support supplements? Have you had any difficulty urinating or libido? Just an FYI, your doctor may perform a prostate exam just in case. Just be up front with him and tell him what you are doing.

Def go see your doc asap. I would also think about cutting your cycle short.....God forbid you have some cancerous shit goin on down there....ASS will just feed it and make it grow faster. Could be nothing but a small cyst, but get it checked out ASAP. IMHO.

/V

Keep us informed on what he says. It could be nothing or it could be something very serious. If you start to break out in chills and a cold sweat with severe pain in your lower back and you start to have a temperature, drop the juice and get to the emergency department.

my first thought is are you experience difficulties? maybe it's just a really nasty ingrown hair....

The area you are describing is called the perineum. This is where you can externally palpate your PROSTATE gland.

This COULD be S/S of your prostate swelling up and prostatitis. Are you taking any sort of support supplements? Have you had any difficulty urinating or libido? Just an FYI, your doctor may perform a prostate exam just in case. Just be up front with him and tell him what you are doing.
Not sure what you mean by support supplements. I take fish oil, zma, multivitamins, glucosamine etc. thanks for the reply

Keep us informed on what he says. It could be nothing or it could be something very serious. If you start to break out in chills and a cold sweat with severe pain in your lower back and you start to have a temperature, drop the juice and get to the emergency department.
got it man thanks

Def go see your doc asap. I would also think about cutting your cycle short.....God forbid you have some cancerous shit goin on down there....ASS will just feed it and make it grow faster. Could be nothing but a small cyst, but get it checked out ASAP. IMHO.

/V
yeah hopefully not that would not be good

I think im just going to tell him the deal about the gear straight up right off the bat. Is this a good move or no?

Support supplements for your prostate such as Saw palmetto or even RC Finasteride.

Yes, be up front. Everything you take, he needs to know. If he draws blood work for lab values, he could POSSIBLY notice the change in the trough levels.

IML Gear Cream!
Support supplements for your prostate such as Saw palmetto or even RC Finasteride.

Yes, be up front. Everything you take, he needs to know. There is such a thing such as patient/doctor confidentiality and he will abide by it.
no I havent been it was never suggested when planning my cycle and I thought at 600mg per week I would be Ok without them

All homoerotic jokes aside I've done prostate exams and it is NOT assessed from or through the perineum. I've gotta say that if ur prostate were enlarged enough to feel it there u'd have had some very noticeable symptoms before hand (i.e frequent urges to urinate, trouble urinating etc). I 'd be way more likely to says its just a cyst, bad ingrown hair or something pretty innocuous. Point being don't freak urself out at this point, but def see ur doc if for nothing more than peace of mind.

Yea I am thinking that also. I was just explaining to him what that area is and the worst case" scenario. The actual prostate exam involves a digital-rectal exam.

Funny bit of info, that area is where your pelvic floor muscles are. Strengthen those and it will improve your sex life :roflmao:

FYI - my prostate - although not enlarged enough to trigger an "alarm" - is slightly larger than average for someone on his mid 30s. I have heard of things on the perineum called "polyps" (spelling?) that I think are empty aka harmless cysts but it's always best to get the opinion/diagnosis of an MD. Could be a # of things including but not limited to: ingrown hair or even a wart (HPV). I read that a whopping # of guys/gals who have ever had unprotected sex are carriers of human palloma virus (the nice way to say "genital warts"). Much of the time, guys won't display the symptoms as easily as females will. Dont' post a picture but certainly keep us posted as most of us are curious what it could be and whether it could be gear-related.

Good luck

Yea I am thinking that also. I was just explaining to him what that area is and the worst case" scenario. The actual prostate exam involves a digital-rectal exam.

Funny bit of info, that area is where your pelvic floor muscles are. Strengthen those and it will improve your sex life :roflmao:

During pregnancy, my wife's OBGYN recommended she practice strengthening her perineum via the exercise called "kegels." that is, contract and hold it then release and repeat. They suggested that driving is a good time to do this. The saying goes, "kegels tight at every light." lol good stuff and minimizes risk of perineum rupture during childbirth. Turns out she had an emergency c-section and everything turned out ok. Just thought I"d throw that out there while we are on the subject of strengthening the "pelvic floor muscles." :winkfinger:

:roflmao: bahahaha. I see a new line of exercise DVD's.

Actually, Kegel exercises can be perfoemed by both men and women. They are just more widely known for women because they are encouraged for pregnancy. I read about this for a few weeks during my OB rotation...:loser2:

I read about this for a few weeks during my OB rotation...:loser2:

Gotta love that shit. I'm coming up on my second OB stent. I'll never forget watching a bi-manual palpation demonstration on video in a room full of chicks...... thank god I was setting at a sturdy table, bahahaha

Gotta love that shit. I'm coming up on my second OB stent. I'll never forget watching a bi-manual palpation demonstration on video in a room full of chicks...... thank god I was setting at a sturdy table, bahahaha

Yea man, thank goodness i'm done with that crap. Learning how to measure the fundul height and teaching a women how to breast feed were not high on my list of 'interesting topics" :owned:

All homoerotic jokes aside I've done prostate exams and it is NOT assessed from or through the perineum. I've gotta say that if ur prostate were enlarged enough to feel it there u'd have had some very noticeable symptoms before hand (i.e frequent urges to urinate, trouble urinating etc). I 'd be way more likely to says its just a cyst, bad ingrown hair or something pretty innocuous. Point being don't freak urself out at this point, but def see ur doc if for nothing more than peace of mind.
thanks man will do

IML Gear Cream!
FYI - my prostate - although not enlarged enough to trigger an "alarm" - is slightly larger than average for someone on his mid 30s. I have heard of things on the perineum called "polyps" (spelling?) that I think are empty aka harmless cysts but it's always best to get the opinion/diagnosis of an MD. Could be a # of things including but not limited to: ingrown hair or even a wart (HPV). I read that a whopping # of guys/gals who have ever had unprotected sex are carriers of human palloma virus (the nice way to say "genital warts"). Much of the time, guys won't display the symptoms as easily as females will. Dont' post a picture but certainly keep us posted as most of us are curious what it could be and whether it could be gear-related.

Good luck
lol no pictures man for sure. thanks for the reply.

Any update?

When's your appointment? I'm interested to see how the doctor took the news you were geared up.

When's your appointment? I'm interested to see how the doctor took the news you were geared up.

...and that you're ok... lol.

its later today guys. thanks for the concern will update as soon as I know whats up

deffinately see the doc, as much as it can be an ingrown hair or a cyst, there is a possibility that you have a hernia. we all hope you have one of these lesser problems but your doc will be the best answer. you never said if there was pain associated with the site, does it hurt all the time or only when you palpatate it? this is some of the questions you will hear, he may even try to draw some fluid out of it for a biopsy. good luck and be honest!

my guess. cystic acne. Get it looked at and probably lanced.

Getting your taint lanced sounds like a great time.....

Taint complaint!

Back