• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromasin ED or EOD

ted8541

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should I run the Aromasin ED or EOD with this cycle?

1-5wk 35 to 50mg D-bol
1-12wk 500mg test e
1-12wk 400mg primo

1-13wk 500iu HCG
1-14wk Liv52 ED

1-13wk 12.5mg Aromasin ED
14wk 25mg Aromasin ED
15-16wk 12.5mg Aromasin ED

14wk 100mg Clomid ED
15wk 75mg Clomid ED
16-17wk 50 Clomid ED

Should I run the Aromasin ED or EOD with this cycle?

1-5wk 35 to 50mg D-bol
1-12wk 500mg test e
1-12wk 400mg primo

1-13wk 500iu HCG
1-14wk Liv52 ED

1-13wk 12.5mg Aromasin ED
14wk 25mg Aromasin ED
15-16wk 12.5mg Aromasin ED

14wk 100mg Clomid ED
15wk 75mg Clomid ED
16-17wk 50 Clomid ED

I require at least 25 mg ED for that kind of a cycle. I get bloodwork to verify. Dbol just spikes my e2 really high.

ED because of the halflife. IMO you should run it on the last week of PCT too.

If you have had bad luck with aromasin Expsy, why don't you try some adex while on cycle? Both have worked for me.

ED because of the halflife. IMO you should run it on the last week of PCT too.

If you have had bad luck with aromasin Expsy, why don't you try some adex while on cycle? Both have worked for me.

Ive used adex while on just test and had good results. I've just heard that aromasin is a little stronger, easier on lipids, and it's suicidal. I can't prove that any of this is true, but this is what vets claim.

I would also recommend at least 20mg ED of Aromasin with that cycle. D-bol and test always give me estrogen issues.

I would also recommend at least 20mg ED of Aromasin with that cycle. D-bol and test always give me estrogen issues.

Yea, I'm trying to zero in the right dose. I suppose I'll need a blood test to really know. I get recommendations from 12.5mg to 25mg ED.

This will be my first time with d-bol and with Aromasin.

Would you drop the Aromasin to 12.5mg after you drop the d-bol beginning week 6, or just stay at 20mg throughout?

Start at 20-25mg depending on how your stuff is dosed. Continue this until 1 week after you get off of the dbol. From there, I'd try and cut it back and see if I notice any signs of high estro. Maybe aim for 12.5mg ED.

Yea, I'm trying to zero in the right dose. I suppose I'll need a blood test to really know. I get recommendations from 12.5mg to 25mg ED.

This will be my first time with d-bol and with Aromasin.

Would you drop the Aromasin to 12.5mg after you drop the d-bol beginning week 6, or just stay at 20mg throughout?

You could try it. My experience (limited) has been that as my cycle progresses I need more AI. Bloodwork is cheap and easy, there are a few sites that will do it w/o a doc's order. I use lef.org but there are others just as cheap.

You could try it. My experience (limited) has been that as my cycle progresses I need more AI. Bloodwork is cheap and easy, there are a few sites that will do it w/o a doc's order. I use lef.org but there are others just as cheap.

You think $300 is cheap for blood work? I guess I am glad that I don't pay for it.

You think $300 is cheap for blood work? I guess I am glad that I don't pay for it.

You can get a blood test for around 75 bucks, so that is not too bad.

IML Gear Cream!

I was referring to $40 to check estradiol.

Ive used adex while on just test and had good results. I've just heard that aromasin is a little stronger, easier on lipids, and it's suicidal. I can't prove that any of this is true, but this is what vets claim.

Being easier on lipids profile will makes me prefer asin to adex, because I'm genetically predisposed to high cholesterol.

Any vet have personal experience with both asin - adex?

Peace.

I would start off at 12.5mg eod. For me, in the past that has been good for a similar cycle. If you feel any nipple soreness or itchiness later on, then just bump it up to 12.5mg ed and give it a week.

Back