• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No reply from Uncle

swampy9785

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Z-team. Is there any reason people know of as to why Uncle Z isnt answering emails? Have been waiting since friday, and is unusual to have to wait so long. Plus I've been waiting longer than that for confirmation of receiving my payment. Any help would be welcomed.

Cheers,

Swampy9785

try pm'ing Ordawg or old school lifter, they helped me out alot!

Try submitting a ticket. I did and they responded in two days. I've yet to receive confirmation but they assured me I will when they send out the goodies.

Ok thanks for your suggestions. I had read somewhere, only to try contacting one person so that 2 people arent both trying to resolve the matter. have had great success with Z in the past, so hoping theres no issue with the payment.

There will be no issue. Please read stickies and other all over the site. With these issues-PLEASE keep off the board and PM me-or OSL. This info DOES NOT belong on open board-Thank You-ORDAWG1

I read the stickies, which is why I havent contacted anyone else as instructed. I get no reply, so I came on here for help

I read the stickies, which is why I havent contacted anyone else as instructed. I get no reply, so I came on here for help

Just need to be patient, There are multiple people who email Z daily, but he gets to everyone in due time.

Sorry, yeh I'll just wait now. I blame Z's previous exceptional service for my impatience :)

IML Gear Cream!
The good Uncle will always take care of you! I understand the reasoning to be worried, but I assure you things are being handled. Last I heard, they were having some technical problems stemming from the updates they performed on there website.
Hang in there Bother's. Things will be back to normal soon!
- Crackrbaby
:ohyeah:

He Pmed me today, he had a 3-4 day weekend is all :)

If anybody is having any kind of issues there is two board reps here-OSL and myself that handle this type of thing. We get to it as fast as possible- but if you feel like mailing Z is OK also. Juts takes longer-Thanks-ordawg1

OD is on top of shit...u have no worries bro.

i have total confidence in uncle z. my first few orders i used to check my emails every day for progress...now i just order and forget about it until it arrives...and it always does.

OD is on top of shit...u have no worries bro.

i have total confidence in uncle z. my first few orders i used to check my emails every day for progress...now i just order and forget about it until it arrives...and it always does.

This is what I need to do on my next order(s)..

The good Uncle will always take care of you! I understand the reasoning to be worried, but I assure you things are being handled. Last I heard, they were having some technical problems stemming from the updates they performed on there website.
Hang in there Bother's. Things will be back to normal soon!
- Crackrbaby
:ohyeah:

i think this is true. my order has shipped already according to someone in a ticket ive opened, yet history order shows it has not. someone should maybe post it if it IS true, to keep any worried minds calm and stop any future "too much information" posts from happening

no worries bro's Z is the man.....just order and forget about it .....his customer sevice is awsome..... before u know it it is at ur door......why fuck with the rest when u have.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:winkfinger:

I have found I always get responses when I'm sleeping lol mist be on opposite sides of the world I guess

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Z-team. Is there any reason people know of as to why Uncle Z isnt answering emails? Have been waiting since friday, and is unusual to have to wait so long. Plus I've been waiting longer than that for confirmation of receiving my payment. Any help would be welcomed.

Cheers,

Swampy9785

There's a section here were you can get your PM's up to 50.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/126551-pms-new-guys.html

It's easier to contact Z through PM - You'll be hooked up in no time...

I'm glad you made contact here so we can all give each other a hand - including Z as he has a lot of customers - we're one big cycle of friends here keep everyone happy. :)

Last weekend we had a weekend off for all Zteam workers - two days off - 400 emails to read, answer sometimes one email takes 1 minute other take 4 minutes to answer....
So we are getting almost all of them sorted out but please remember we are also have to eat, sleep etc :)

So I'm really sorry for this delay but trust me we are trying to get all problems sorted out ASAP

z.

Cheers for the reply. Got your email reply too. not the answer I was hoping for but am sure it will be sorted.

i think this is true. my order has shipped already according to someone in a ticket ive opened, yet history order shows it has not. someone should maybe post it if it IS true, to keep any worried minds calm and stop any future "too much information" posts from happening

Hey man is it typical that the order ships before they update its status? I just placed my first order and wanna know what to expect before I send useless PMs.

i dont want to be a dick here, but some of you guys need to have some patience...

if u want it so damn fast, go see ur local pusher and bend over when giving him ur money

i dont want to be a dick here, but some of you guys need to have some patience...

if u want it so damn fast, go see ur local pusher and bend over when giving him ur money

This is the truth and we would rather take care of any of thse small issues via PM. As many already know- the very small % of ordering problems always gets worked out without putting secure info all over the web-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

Back