• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how long do i need 2 wait

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
on my 6th week of test e and lovin it. put on about 7 lbs with just a little water. i feel good and my bench has went from 225 to 265. im noticing a little gain in physical appearance in my chest and shoulders but not much yet. i hit the gym 4 - 5 days and have a decent diet. will i see more in next 6 wks and how long after pct should i wait to do it again?

u were only benching 225 before taking steroids?! how long have you been training

Time on = Time off. Your gains will soon start to level out....usually around week 7-8 with any kind of long ester test.

/V

It doesn't happen over night, brother. Just be patient and wait for the end result! How many mg's are you taking a week?

Vic, I feel like you're never around here anymore. Good to see you popping up!!!!!!!

Decent diet? Diet is 99% of the equation, get it right and the results will show.

u were only benching 225 before taking steroids?! how long have you been training

Some people just naturally don't bench well. Although I am curious to know as well.

well let me clarify. 225 x 8 , when i lift heavy i lift for 6-8 reps. i havent maxed out in prob. year or so. really not sure what my max is and dont care. i just try to do what i feel good doing and gives me the best pump. been lifting 10 yrs off and on but 3yrs steady. 250 x 2 test a week. i havent ever really tried to get big thats why i took it to the next step, trying something new.

Back