• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

already have a solid diet...add a pre workout supp?

Damaged_1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question...

Assume one has the proper diet (zero junk food, protein shakes, tons of water, relatively low carb, high protein, decent good fat, etc...) and assume one is 39, and looking to cut down on body fat and build muscle...

In addition to the proper diet, is there any use in the pre workout drinks? I am looking at possibly C4.

I was going to try the ECA stack, but found out yesterday they have no products with ephedrine at the stores due to a re-classification to class-5 (pharmacist says they had to send everything with ephedrine and sudo-ephedrine back to manufacturers, and have no ETA on more).

I read where the C4 has Beta Alanine, NO3, creatine, and "energy" boosting elements...do these help at all with stamina and building muscle, or is it just junk?

Trying to do this right...and eating the way I should and working out like I should...but I also figure I am not a kid anymore, and could use all the help I can get here.

I find they help with drive and inderance, witch in the end helps me workout harder and longer witch leads to more muscle break down and better results. If you have everything you said above in order you will see result if you train hard while using a preworkout.

Here are some options for pre workouts (my favorite)

Non Stim: Drive + Creatine Nitrate

Small Stim: Lit Up

Stim: Mesomorph

i also like endoamp

Thank you both...yes, some energy and endurance is what I am after here.

I have added oatmeal (2 servings, plain) to my pre-workout (about 45 min before), and am trying C4. I have found that it takes 3 scoops to even tell I took it though. Then again, I previously drank 1 - 2 of the medium sized Monster Absolute Zero drinks every day, so I would think my tolerance for stims is high.

Check out Orbitnutrition.com and look for APS Mesomorph. Several logs and reviews on this. Taste good and you'll get some insane energy.

Buy ephedrine HCL by itself, and caffeine tablets and make your own supp with these. Ephedrine HCL is legal as a decongestant when sold by itself. You'll be able to make a better, cheaper supplement this way than anything you can purchase off the shelf.

Well, I tried that...went to the local Walgreen's last week and asked the pharmacist for Bronkaid...she said Ephedrine was re-classified as a class 5 controlled substance, and they had to ship every product they have back to their respective manufacturer so they could be re-packaged into smaller package sizes.

She also said they have no ETA for when they will get the new smaller package sizes in.

It's the size of the dose. In Canada they have to be sold in 8mg tablets. There are suppliers who sell ephedrine, you may have to peek around a bit but they exist. Where in the States are you? If you're near Canada, you can buy a case of 12 bottles at Popeye's for about forty bucks. Each bottle holds 50 tablets, 8mg each.

Don't count me on this but i was told that stims are just no good at all! They can lead to high C breakjbg down your muscle ? I had jacked it was so good! But i just dumped it when i heard this :(

Just got back from town...pharmacist at Target said nothing with Ephedrine is going to be sold ever again OTC...only by Rx.

don't know if he's mis-informed, or if things are different here in Georgia.

IML Gear Cream!
IronMagLabs has just what youre looking for.

Theres LeanFuel Extreme, which is a fat burner:
IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: LeanFuel Extreme

and theres also Anabolic-Matrix Rx, which is a testosterone booster:
IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Anabolic-Matrix Rx

LeanFuel is great for cutting fat through its ability to increase your metabolism and energy levels.

Anabolic Matrix is a testosterone booster, which I highly recommend for someone in their late 30's and up, like yourself. Unless you are on HRT, your test levels will continuely decrease with age, so this is the perfect product to give you more oomph in the gym and the bedroom.

c4 is a respectable pre workout formula u might wanna try assault or black powder or half a scoop of each

Damaged I got your message but don't have enough posts to private message. Look into halodrol or havoc. I think these are just what you are looking for. Do some research on them and pick the one you prefer. Remember that they need a good PCT as well so be sure to look that up. Also an addition of oxyelite pro and L carnitine L tartrated would be great to help shed the fat.

your results u see will come from proper diet and nutrition, not purely a supplement. u can add a pre workout if you would like, tons of options out there. ppl like different things. i personally like Mesomorph, Lit Up, and pre max

Back