• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

havoc

dirtwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is havoc very good for stregnth and bulk? I just ordered 2 bottles

Is havoc very good for stregnth and bulk? I just ordered 2 bottles

My brother hated it. He's using the same diet for metha-drol as he was for havoc and hes gained a hell of a lot more on metha-drol... Havoc really didn't do shit for him

Last edited:
Havoc is the baby/mildest ph's around, its good for some lean small gains. Dont expect 15-20lbs but it will dry/lean you out with proper diet and training.

you gotta do 50mg ed in my opinion...Im 220, it was the sweet spot!

you gotta do 50mg ed in my opinion...Im 220, it was the sweet spot!

For you that dose might work, for many it is way too high. Most I would start at is 30 then work your way up to 40 and hold there as the gains will most likely not outweigh the sides.

To each his own, know your body and find that sweet spot.

Yeah I'm using 30 right now and nothing really noticeable so I may go to 40.

my first run with epistane (ibe havoc clone) i gained about 14 lbs, dropped bodyfat and kept 12 lbs on post cycle - dosed 30/30/30/30-40/40 .. at 40 i started to see puffy nips and gains really werent much better than 30 was for me. Just like Orbit said, everyone reacts differently to some degree, work it up slow and find the dose that works for you

Back