• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

does it even matter?

tri-c

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
getting ready to start my fourth cycle and i was a little currious about site injections, how effective are they? does it even matter or does it realy not make a differance because the gear will eventualy be distributed anyway? i have reserched and found alot of mixed reviews on the subject, anyway, any info on the matter would be greatly appriciated.

Doesn't matter, Unless your using IGF post workout BI lat, but even that has controversy.

Rotate sites, dont worry about site growth, just lift your ass off and eat, you will grow.

Injection size/volume depends on the amount of substance you are going to use each week.
Injection frequency depends on the active half-life of the substance.

getting ready to start my fourth cycle and i was a little currious about site injections, how effective are they? does it even matter or does it realy not make a differance because the gear will eventualy be distributed anyway? i have reserched and found alot of mixed reviews on the subject, anyway, any info on the matter would be greatly appriciated.

Site injections of AAS do nothing. The androgens do not bind to their receptors until after they reach the bloodstream.

Back