• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional by federal appeals court

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Obamacare ruled unconstitutional by federal appeals court
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) The 11th circuit appeals court ruled today that Obama's health care mandate -- which forced Americans to purchase an insurance product that many did not want or need -- was unconstitutional and that Congress exceeded its constitutional authority in passing such a law. The rest of the health care reform law was not struck down, however, and indications are that the final legality of the so-called "individual mandate" will be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.

The federal government's requirement that private citizens purchase products and services from a particular industry is, on its face, blatantly unconstitutional. If this mandate holds, the federal government could invoke the same power to require all Americans to purchase an automobile from General Motors, for example, as part of an auto industry bailout mandate. Or the feds could require all parents to purchase vaccines for their children, citing public health concerns. In fact, there is no limit to the things the federal government could require Americans to purchase, including new homes to "boost the economy." (Buy a home or go to jail!)

A malicious misinterpretation of the Commerce Clause

The Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution limits the power of the federal government to regulate private purchasing decisions, but the government has consistently and maliciously misinterpreted this clause to mean is has absolute power over all commerce taking place across the entire nation. This is what led the federal government to order one farmer to destroy all his wheat crops, claiming that his growing of wheat "interfered with interstate commerce" even though he was only feeding that wheat to his own chickens. Wickard vs. Filburn.

The pattern we're witnessing over the last couple of decades is that the federal government routinely seeks to expand its own power and authority, taking over huge sectors of what used to be a private economy (lenders and banks, for example). It then seeks to direct consumer behavior in a command economy dictatorship that forces people to financially support a system of failed health care that doesn't even work to prevent disease or make people healthier.

Since Obama pushed for his health care reform, the U.S. economy has imploded in record debt, huge job losses, a ratings downgrade of its financial solvency, and an evacuation of companies from the USA to open offices in other countries. Obamacare has devastated small businesses and American workers, increased the cost of health care and made it nearly impossible for U.S. companies to compete in the global marketplace. And yet it's not even the worst part of what is increasingly becoming a failed Presidency that has left the country in far worse shape than it was when Obama was sworn into office.

As the job losses mount, the national debt explodes, and the health care crises grows even worse, people are finally starting to wake up and realize that Big Government is the PROBLEM in America, not the answer. The real answer to affordable healthcare is to get the government out of the business of health care, shutter the FDA, legalize free speech for nutritional supplements and end the state medical board tyrannies that criminalize the practicing of alternative and holistic medicine. Only the freedom to heal can reverse America's downward spiral of disease and debt, and this means ending the FDA, shutting down the DEA, radically cutting the size of government and restoring liberty to our farmers, herbalists, chiropractors and consumers.

Obamacare is a complete disaster. HOPE, it seems did not result in positive CHANGE. Instead, everything is now worse. Maybe it's time to try something different than merely expanding the size and power of a government that openly engages in acts of terrorism against its own people.

Maybe it's time to elect a champion of limited government who understands the principles of freedom... someone like Ron Paul, for example.

Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Learn more: Obamacare ruled unconstitutional by federal appeals court

Fuck yeah!

And fuck the democrats and their Stalinist bullshit healthcare.

Last edited:
this is good for those who don't have insurance, don't need insurance, can't afford insurance, and want to keep their tax refunds because they need that instead of the hidden tax/fine imposed by Obamacare.....

on a side note, i do believe there should be more pay as you go type walk in clinics....i know Walmart has started doing this.....you know places that post on it's wall what you get and for how much.....this will make people think about going to the hospital for an $80 bandaid that they could simply go to Walgreens and get

The Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution limits the power of the federal government to regulate private purchasing decisions, but the government has consistently and maliciously misinterpreted this clause to mean is has absolute power over all commerce taking place across the entire nation. This is what led the federal government to order one farmer to destroy all his wheat crops, claiming that his growing of wheat "interfered with interstate commerce" even though he was only feeding that wheat to his own chickens. Wickard vs. Filburn.

I can't believe the author (Mike Adams, the Health Ranger) is writing about constitutional law issues when it is clear he has no clue what he is talking about.

The doctrine of Wickard v. Filburn was upheld and has long since been cited and approved of by the Supreme Court (though limited to economic aggregation in Lopez and Morrison. The wheat ban was allowed because, in the aggregate, the actions of individual farmers affected interstate commerce.

None of this matter till the SCOTUS hears it and rules.

Fuck yeah!

And fuck the democrats and their Stalinist bullshit healthcare.

you do know that the US is the only country in the world with a for profit healthcare system don't you? that being the case it's pretty obvious that the US has chosen the wrong model for healthcare.

by 2020 healthcare expenses will account for 30% of the consumption budget for the average worker. good luck saving and paying a mortgage and having healthcare...

Health: spending continues to outpace economic growth in most OECD countries
Health: spending continues to outpace economic growth in most OECD countries

"In 2009, there were large variations in how much OECD countries spent on health and the health spending share of GDP. The United States continued to outspend all other OECD countries by a wide margin, with spending on health per capita of $7960. This was two-and-a-half times more than the OECD average of $3223.

As a share of GDP, the United States spent 17.4% on health in 2009, 5 percentage points more than in the next two countries, the Netherlands and France (which allocated 12.0% and 11.8% of their GDP on health). Norway and Switzerland were the next biggest spenders on health per capita, with spending of more than $5000 per capita in 2009. "

* and this is what you get when you have a for profit healthcare system, not the best care in the world but the most expensive in it.

IML Gear Cream!
Don't be bringing facts into this, LAM. Facts only serve to distort what the political parties are trying to foist on everybody. It also gets the folks that don't believe in facts all worked up. Can't have that.

you do know that the US is the only country in the world with a for profit healthcare system don't you? that being the case it's pretty obvious that the US has chosen the wrong model for healthcare.

by 2020 healthcare expenses will account for 30% of the consumption budget for the average worker. good luck saving and paying a mortgage and having healthcare...

I pay $330 a month for medical. Everyone else can pony up too, or do without. This shit isn't free. No more government handouts.

I pay $330 a month for medical. Everyone else can pony up too, or do without. This shit isn't free. No more government handouts.

pay with what?

"The United States is the country with the highest inequality level and poverty rate across the OECD, Mexico and Turkey excepted. Since 2000, income inequality has increased rapidly, continuing a long-term trend that goes back to the 1970s."

http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/47/2/41528678.pdf

* anyone know what happened in the 70's?...neo-liberalism (supply-side economics)

* freaking awesome the US is ahead of 2 shitty country's, outstanding!

Last edited:
Lams buddy blojob barry is going to have his healrth care bill thrown out. What are the liberals going to do when he loses his office soon and the republicans take control of the senate and have full control. Poor lam looks like barry made you lose all faith in him

What are the liberals going to do when he loses his office soon and the republicans take control of the senate and have full control.

say we told you so "to the people" after the GOP fucks up the economy even worst with conservative economic policies based on mythology and not the real world. all the historical data showing the ineffectiveness of those policies except for increasing poverty and helping to decrease the GDP.

The Truth about Redistribution:
Republicans Receive, Democrats Disburse

pay with what?

"The United States is the country with the highest inequality level and poverty rate across the OECD, Mexico and Turkey excepted. Since 2000, income inequality has increased rapidly, continuing a long-term trend that goes back to the 1970s."

* anyone know what happened in the 70's?...neo-liberalism (supply-side economics)

I don't give a fuck what they pay for it with. They pay for it in blood and/or semen, as long as the US tax payer isn't paying for it. LOL!

Newsflash. Life isn't fair.

Some people can afford healthcare, some can't. Health insurance isn't a right. No where in the Bill of Rights does it say everyone has a right to health insurance. Congress has overstepped the bounds of the Constitution and needs to be bitch-slapped by the SCOTUS.

pay with what?

The USA has some of the richest people on the planet. That's just horrible. Horrible, I say!

Lam your gonna look real stupid when you see the debt going down and new Republican policies. And all your copy and paste shit doesnt mean a thing and thats all you do is find liberal shit or stuff to blast the Republicans.See I know alot of you Liberals out there know i'm right about this idiot and he lied to all of you and you fell for it. But now Liberals are aware of Barrys bullshit and every where it shows he's lost his base. Even New York now gives him a huge negative approval, Quinnipiac Poll: New York Turns Negative on Obama

And now the courts ruled in Favor that his bullshit health care sucks ass,lol I cant wait until it goes to the Supreme Court and that whole health care bill tossed out and that will be right around election time when he's losing bad.I cant wait to pm you lam in big bold capital letters "I told you so" after the election

I don't give a fuck what they pay for it with. They pay for it in blood and/or semen, as long as the US tax payer isn't paying for it. LOL!

Newsflash. Life isn't fair.

Some people can afford healthcare, some can't. Health insurance isn't a right. No where in the Bill of Rights does it say everyone has a right to health insurance. Congress has overstepped the bounds of the Constitution and needs to be bitch-slapped by the SCOTUS.

Unless you do not have healthcare coverage you are paying for someone else's insurance.

The Constitution also doesn't say you have the right to travel but the Supreme Court said you do. Healthcare coverage will be the same thing. Although I doubt meatheads can get it through their tiny little minds that the healthcare bill isn't socialized medicine.

IML Gear Cream!
Lam your gonna look real stupid when you see the debt going down and new Republican policies. And all your copy and paste shit doesnt mean a thing and thats all you do is find liberal shit or stuff to blast the Republicans.See I know alot of you Liberals out there know i'm right about this idiot and he lied to all of you and you fell for it. But now Liberals are aware of Barrys bullshit and every where it shows he's lost his base. Even New York now gives him a huge negative approval, Quinnipiac Poll: New York Turns Negative on Obama

And now the courts ruled in Favor that his bullshit health care sucks ass,lol I cant wait until it goes to the Supreme Court and that whole health care bill tossed out and that will be right around election time when he's losing bad.I cant wait to pm you lam in big bold capital letters "I told you so" after the election

More courts have ruled in favor of the healthcare bill. Odds aren't looking to be in your favor.

WTF does copying and pasting have to do with the accuracy and validity of data? you far right conservatives are freaking retards because there IS NOT DATA THAT SUPPORTS CONSERVATIVE ECONOMIC POLICIES, they are all detrimental and have NEVER HAD A POSITIVE EFFECT ON THE ECONOMY. that's why outside of the Heritage Foundation of Cato Institute you don't find any papers or literature on them written by economists.

REDUCING FEDERAL DEBT HAS NO EFFECT ON INCREASING GDP or DECREASING UNEMPLOYMENT so what does it matter...the debt problem in the US is secondary to the high unemployment and the amount of people that are working poor. until wages are brought up there will be no increase in GDP, it's that simple it's basic real world economics.

there is no country in the world that has a high or increasing GDP's and high rates of increasing real incomes that have these 3 things:

low corporate tax rates
low percentage of GDP going to social protections
low percentage of unionization

* if these things are not changed in 30-40 years the US WILL be the NEW MEXICO.....

Last edited:
:coffee:damn them white people and all that money

increasing economic inequality is the root cause of economic stagnation in the US it is also the root cause of the financial meltdown in 2008 and it has been a major contributing factor in every recession since the late 70's.

if you think these are good things then you will enjoy living in poverty when you are older as home values in the US will continue to decrease over the decades as will the continuation of economic bubble and burst cycles, each time reducing equity and adding to unemployment as more people fall out of the workforce as the US economy WILL continue to spiral downhill in every preceding decade.

the US economy works in cycles but most that have no real knowledge of real world economics do not know this. this being the case methods used to boost the economy before say in the 80's by Reagan will not work now or in the future, nor will the methods from Carter in the 70's, etc., etc.

the US has a major insolvency problem due to a lack of any major industry that provides legitimate income. when the gold lease rate was lowered in the 90's Ft. Knox was "raided" to provide funding for "special" Wallstreet banks. but now many of these banks have been "deemed" to big to fail so instead of facing liquidation they will continue to exist and be problematic. So most likely Ron Paul is right and Ft. Knox is empty this also means the most likely the former IMF Chief was setup by the US government when he discovered this to be true. but these same banks are kept alive by money laundering fueled by narco operations which operate under the veil of the "war on terror".

the current debt problem in the US is about 50-100x worst then Greece but since most Americans get all their information from tv and have just about zero knowledge in economics they would not know this. Greek default could cause huge CDS payouts by AIG which are obligations now held by the US government. repealing glass-steagall will go down as one of the worst decisions in US history in decades to come.

almost 30% of US homeowners are underwater and the next bubble to burst WILL be the US bond market. during economic recession equity is transferred to bond holders. this sucks capital out of the economy worst than anything but instead of investing back into the country by rebuilding the industrial or manufacturing base the so called "job creators" which buy all the bonds simply look for another place to grow their assets in.

anyone that isn't "rich" by now never will be and anyone that is poor will be much worst off in the future.

The Health Ranger has Fallen Off His Horse: He thinks that Science is the ???Evil??? of Our Time!

Tags: Activism, Cultural Reform, Current Events, Current World Crisis, Ecology & Environment, Global Crisis, Government Corruption, Government Reform, Social Justice, Social Reform, Top

http://emergent-culture.com/the-hea...t-science-is-the-evil-of-our-time-mike-adams/
Irrational-.jpg
Generally speaking I have high regard for Mike Adams aka the Health Ranger who runs the informative Natural News website.
His site has a whole health theme, but what impresses me the most about his site is that he gives room to a fairly wide range of highly relevant social topics that go beyond products and information about body-mind health.
In today???s ecosocio-political climate we need everyone with a blog, website or social media account to discuss the important issues of our time. To discuss only pleasantries, niceties and one???s specialization is to do a disservice to your community. We are not in Kansas (???Good Ole USA land of the free, blah, blah, etc???..???) any more???we never were.
It was a temporary illusion cast over 20th century society with the help of unidirectional radio and televisions broadcasts. And this brings to the subject of this post. According to Mike Adam???s logic, science, the creator of radio and TV is to blame for many of our modern ills.
His article on the the evils of science and ???the scientific madman Stephan Hawking??? sounds like the screams of a wild-eyed religious fundamentalist.
Science has become evil, in other words. Through its lack of empathy and its failure to recognize the existence of the mind, it is carrying out agendas that go far beyond mere ???crimes against humanity??? and border on the demonic. In the name of ???science,??? life is being destroyed across our planet, and yet, astoundingly, those poison pushers who profit from it proclaim that they are the saviors of our world! ???People will starve if we don???t grow genetically modified crops,??? they cry.
Now really Mike??? is it in the name of science that life is destroyed or is it in the name of profit? Do you really think that lab scientists are scheming ways to destroy life or is it the policy of capitalist economics that proclaims profit at all costs?
I???m sure most you have heard of the Union of Concerned Scientists, but have you ever heard of the Union of Concerned MBA???s?
Yet at the same time they refuse to let a farmer in India save his own seeds from one generation to the next. They have refused him the natural right to plant his own crops, year after year, without paying royalties to the monopolistic evil corporation that has used scientific genetic engineering to cause seeds to self-terminate after one generation.
If we follow ???science??? as our great leader and teacher, we will only follow it to our own self destruction. Because science has no soul. It has no spirit. It has no mind. It is an empty shell of mathematics that lacks meaning. It has nothing more to offer our civilization until we attain a deeper appreciation of empathy, consciousness and free will. Because only from that place can we hope to properly understand and apply the sciences in a way that protects life rather than destroying it.
He then goes on to list the ???evil??? offspring of science.
The world of ???science??? has given us atomic weapons, GMOs, vaccines, toxic synthetic chemicals, pesticides and psychiatric drugs. It has used innocent people in deadly medical experiments and unleashed widespread genetic pollution on our world through the careless proliferation of genetically modified organisms. But the scientists insisted they were creating a better world. ???Better living through chemistry,??? they said two decades ago. And now, a generation later, we are dealing with a collapse of life on our planet so large and so disastrous that it is being called the sixth great extinction of life on our planet
How could science have paved the way for such destruction on the planet?
Mr. Adams is seriously deluded as to what science is. He talks about science as if it were some sort of political ideology and nothing could be further from the truth. His rant is so absurd that is makes me wonder if he isn???t a closet creationist.
Scientists don???t craft company slogans or commercials that job is left to Madison Avenue???s sleight of hand specialists.
Science is first and foremost a methodology used in an attempt to arrive at the most unfettered and uncluttered view of reality. Humans are prone to cognitive-perceptual biases that lead to erroneous and delusional interpretations of the phenomenal world. Mr. Adams??? article is a case in point.
The scientific method helps us to distinguish between realities existing only in our heads and realities not dependent upon one???s imagination. It is evident that Mr. Adams has no understanding of what science is and it becomes all too glaringly clear as we examine the rest of his tirade.

Here???s how the dictionary defines Science.
The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment : the world of science and technology.
??? a particular area of this : veterinary science | the agricultural sciences.
??? a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject : the science of criminology.

In Other Words Science is a Tool.
How can anyone in their right mind attribute intent to an inanimate entity? By Adams??? logic then we can also say that knives are ???evil??? because they are used kill people.
We all know that knives are for the most part used in beneficial ways. And when a knife is used to kill somebody do we fault the user of the tool or the tool? Science has enabled us to create many beneficial tools and to be fair science has also helped us to create many tools with detrimental effects for all concerned.
But where does the ???evil??? lie? With the tool maker or the tool? I doubt that anybody is going to implicate the tool so that leaves the tool maker. So does that mean that certain scientists are ???evil??? because the are willing to help create harmful tools? Before we go forward with this last question let???s drop the word evil. It???s not a word that I use because it???s an archaic word left over from our more ignorant pre-scientific days.

WHAT IS EVIL?
Evil implies inherent badness, as if there were some sort of absolute source of evil in the cosmos from which evil things spring. Science has taught me a different understanding of this thing we call evil.
Humans display a wide range of behaviors and science has shown that we are shaped by a combination of inherited and cultural/environmental factors.
Studies of individuals prone to socially unacceptable behavior such as violence, paedophilia and rape have shown that there are genetic and environmental components involved.
Not everyone that is abused as a child goes on to commit violent crimes, but some so do. Those that do resort to habitual violence have genetic factors involved. But studies have revealed that possessing a certain genetic profile is not enough to compel someone to habitual violence.
The culpable genes are dormant until environmental pressures (abuse/trauma) activate the genes in question.
Extreme behaviors are extreme because they are committed by a very small percentage of the population. And we now know that individuals who have suffered traumatic experiences often develop deviant or extreme and unusual behaviors.
We can therefore say that extreme or unusual behaviors result from a combination of traumatic or unusual experiences and a compromised genetic profile. What we???ve called evil behavior is in fact compelled behavior that results from injury and misfortune. ???Evil??? people are damaged people.

Now back to the question of scientists who knowingly help create harmful tools. What are we to make of them? Are they damaged or deviant in some way? Here???s what Mike has to say about scientists.
We denounce the core philosophical delusions of science
This new documentary, The God Within, seeks to answer the question of why science is so destructive and dangerous. It begins by denouncing the false philosophy fronted by famed physicist Stephen Hawking, who insists that human beings are biological robots with no consciousness, no free will, no minds and no spirit.
In his own words, from his book The Grand Design:
???It is hard to imagine how free will can operate if our behavior is determined by physical law, so it seems that we are no more than biological machines and that free will is just an illusion.???
Like most conventional scientists, Hawking believes that human beings are not conscious beings. Thus, we are incapable of empathy; incapable of love, pain, suffering or making our own decisions based on free will.
hi-yo-silver.jpg
Whoa there health ranger, I don???t know what kind of high horse he???s riding, but it seems his marbles have been rattled from riding so hard and fast.

At this point I???ll denounce Mike Adams as delusional and unfit to write about science and scientists with any kind of respect for accuracy or rigor.
Adams quotes one line from Hawking in which he (Hawking) uses words like ???hard to believe??? and ???seems??? in reference to the question of free will and biological machines, yet Adams accuses him of ???insisting that human beings are no more than biological robots with no consciousness, no free will, no minds and no spirit???.
Adams then adds insult to injury, that is he insults the average intelligence and demolishes his credibility by blurting that ???Hawking believes human beings are not conscious beings. Thus, we are incapable of empathy; incapable of love, pain, suffering or making our own decisions based on free will.???

Adams continues his diatribe by saying???.
This utter lack of recognition of the value of consciousness in living beings is the core principle of evil upon which most of modern science is built. It is the lack of empathy itself that gives rise to great evil.
Interestingly, this is precisely the conclusion of a member of the scientific community ??? Cambridge University psychology professor Simon Baron-Cohen, who has written a new book in which he concludes that evil originates with a failure of empathy. He explains that psychopaths have ???zero degrees of empathy,??? meaning they do not recognize nor value the thoughts and feelings of others.
This just happens to be the core principle of conventional science, which believes that feelings and thoughts are mere ???biological ricochets??? of brain chemistry, lacking any spirit, intention or consciousness. Thus, the core principle of conventional science as practiced today is psychopathic and delusional.
This is why so many offshoots of so-called ???scientific??? thinking ??? the pursuit of GMOs, the mass-vaccination harming of innocent children, the widespread chemical poisoning of the natural world ??? are so blatantly psychopathic in nature. To unleash genetic contamination upon the world through the use of seeds containing ???terminator??? technology is a dangerous act from a psychopathic industry operating without any empathy toward living creatures.
Modern science is psychopathic in its applications
A psychopath is defined as ???A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.???
Let???s get it straight Lone Ranger. ???Psycho-??? equates to a person???s mental-emotional faculties and ???-pathic??? is derived from pathology meaning sickness or disease. People are psychopathic. Inanimate things don???t have minds and therefore can???t be psychopathic.
Now an ideology can be said to espouse psychopathic behavior, but there is no general scientific creed or mission statement unspoken or otherwise to be found anywhere. You saw the scientific method defined, it???s a process used to refine our knowing and our technologies??? not a socio-political ideology.

THE REAL PROBLEM
Art does indeed imitate life It's no accident that Dick Cheney resembles Dr. Evil.

The root problem that Mr. Adams is foaming about lies with psychopathic people and not with the tools symptomatic of psychopathic creators.
Money and power addicted barbarians with no regard for anything else are the root source of our collective problems.
The same kind of people are elected to be our lawmakers, who in turn are considered world leaders. World leaders in what? World leaders in the destruction of the biosphere that is.
We can all agree that there are not enough laws to protect us and the environment from the psychopathology of the ruling and corporate classes. And we know that the foregoing situation is not an oversight.
Psychopathic lawmakers are teamed with a psychopathic corporate class to wring out as much profit as possible from the host class. Yes host??? as in hosts to parasites. The three branches of government and the corporate class are a single entity working in tandem to live off the ignorance and cultivated passivity of the subject or host class. That is why I use the term Govcorp. Fascist means the same, but Govcorp is more direct and doesn???t need much definition.
Scientists may be found guilty of psychopathic behavior if they willingly and knowingly contribute their effort to endeavors that are more detrimental than anything else. Such as the scientists who work for Monsanto, the Military Industrial Complex, tobacco companies and other dubious enterprises.

A SOLUTION
Neuroscientists and psychologists can test prospective public office candidates for psychpathological traits. A truly enlightened society would employ science to screen out the bad apples and demand laws to protect the biosphere and its denizens from those all too willing to apply science in detrimental ways.
Science is then used to create safe technologies because sane people are at the helm crafting holistic policies. But the tragic truth is that we have the exact opposite. We have a psychopathic governing class that is installed and commandeered by a psychopathic corporate class. If Mike Adams wants rail, rant and expose the ???evil in the world then I suggest he leave science alone and focus on the public policy makers.

Mr. Adams continues???
Yet this perfectly describes the behavior of many corporations operating under the label of ???science.??? The GMO seed companies, pesticide companies, fluoride chemical companies, psychiatric drug manufacturers, chemotherapy makers and vaccine manufacturers are, in effect, ???psychopathic??? in their behavior. They all claim to be operating as ???scientific??? entities, however, and they aggressively attack those who disagree with them as being ???unscientific.??? It is this perverted, criminal and amoral behavior ??? and a total lack of empathy for living beings ??? that qualifies much of today???s ???scientific??? corporate behavior as inescapably psychopathic.
There is no such thing as ???scientific corporate behavior??? Corporations are not waving a science flag. Are you kidding we live in an anti-intellectual culture. The flag waved by
psychosomatic-medicine.jpg
corporations screams glorified and sexualized materialism!
They teach disease and drugs in medical school, in other words, but they don???t teach doctors to value the life experience and consciousness of their patients. The idea that the patient even has a ???spirit??? or a ???mind??? is so alien to modern medicine that the entire conventional medical system utterly denies the existence of mind-body medicine??? as if somehow the mind did not even exist.
Where have you been Health Ranger? Psychosomatic dynamics and the placebo effect are well understood phenomena thanks to science.
They may be under utilized and under emphasized branches of knowledge, but it has nothing to do with the philosophy of science and everything to do with the conduct of a profit driven class of people who employ science to entirely selfish ends.
What Monsanto or Eli Lilly do is by no means done in the name of science, but in the name of economic gain. They are business/money making enterprises not schools of philosophy.
This denial of the existence of the mind (and its interaction with the body) is a kind of scientific insanity that has infected the minds of modern doctors and medical researchers. But it doesn???t stop at medicine, of course: This delusion also runs rampant through the physics community.
What has Mr. Adams??? been smoking? Who denies of the existence of the mind and its interaction with the body? Even Harvard Medical School offers classes on psychosomatic medicine.
Psychosomatic medicine has been written about extensively since the late 1930,s and is now a fully established branch of mainstream medical science. The Physics community has been discussing the observer effect for more than half a century and in 1997 the observer effect was given empirical validation.

The Health Ranger rages on???.
We must not blindly follow science to our own destruction
That our world???s top physicists such as Stephen Hawking fully embrace the frightening belief that human beings have no consciousness, no minds and no free will is a gigantic warning sign that the human race must not follow ???science??? blindly to its own self destruction.
Stephen Hawking is an eccentric physicist from what is perhaps one of the most irrelevant branches of science at this stage of its evolution. He is hardly a spokesperson for the scientific community.

And if Mike Adams would do some research and a lot less ranting he would discover that the classical definition of free will is indeed in need of revision.

???Science??? has led us down the path of nuclear catastrophe, the depletion of natural resources, the chemical saturation of our agricultural lands and the ongoing collapse of food
al-gore-300x222.jpg
pollinators such as honey bees and bats. ???Science??? has irradiated our bodies, drugged our children, polluted our spaces with electromagnetic cell phone broadcasts, contaminated our water supplies and impoverished our genetic future with the incessant burden of DNA-damaging chemical contamination.

???Science??? is leading humanity to its own destruction while promising progress. ???Science??? has become the modern-day justification for the advancement of evil ??? the destruction of life on our planet for the sole purpose of furthering a corporate or political agenda (at the expense of protecting life).
This is a template of absolute evil, carried out in the name of science. And it is being conducted by truly evil human beings who are quite literally psychopathic in that they have no capacity to value the lives or experiences of others. They are the demons who roam our world, destroying everything in their path while attacking those who dare to protect life. These demons must either be transformed or destroyed if we hope to have a sustainable future of life on our planet.
Perhaps the only accurate statement made by Adams in his entire article is the identification of psychopathic people in positions of power and the very real and present danger they pose. I can agree with him 100 percent on that point. Otherwise I am completely astounded by the magnitude of his misconceptions to say the least.

The End is Near that is the End of Mike Adams??? Mindless Tirade

We must denounce the mindless, soulless ???scientific??? path
It is time that we, the citizens of our planet, denounced the mindless, soulless philosophy of the scientific community and embraced a wiser, more advanced philosophy that recognizes the reality of consciousness??? not merely human consciousness, by the way, but the consciousness of all living things: Animals, trees and plants.
  • Only by embracing a new philosophy that celebrates the existence of consciousness, the mind, the soul and free will can we ever hope to achieve wisdom and peace as a species.
  • Only by valuing life can we ever hope to sustain it.
  • Only by recognizing the suffering in others can we ever hope to end it.
  • Only by abandoning the empty mindless underpinning of modern science can we ever hope to halt the destruction it has unleashed upon our world.
A philosophical shift is the next step in human advancement
The real solutions to our world???s problems, you see, do not merely require banning GMOs or outlawing certain chemical pesticides. They require a wholesale philosophical upgrade that advances human understanding from the outmoded Newtonian era of understanding to the ???quantum era??? of human and animal consciousness. The next stage in our evolution, in other words, will not come from the realm of science at all but rather the realm of philosophy.

CONCLUSION and CONFUSION
Quantum era? Isn???t ???quantum??? a highfalutin science term used by people like public enemy number one Stephen Hawking?
I can???t help but disagree with Adams??? conclusion. We are awash with too many theories and philosophies (analysis paralysis) as it is and what good has it done us? And the last thing we need is some nebulous ???consciousness??? based philosophy. All this jibberjabber about ???consciousness ??? is so navel gazing, get over it and do something useful with it I say.
Don???t get me wrong the ability to conceptualize, write down and transmit our ideas about reality has value. But it???s not that we lack the philosophical basis to create the kinds of change our
fork-in-the-road-289x300.jpg
societies need in order to meet with the philosophies of sustainability and ecology.
The idea of sustainability entered the literary field in late 1970′s and ecology was around at the start of early 20th century. People started writing about ecology en masse during the 60′s and it reached a peak around the year 2000.
We well know what kinds of philosophies are needed to live sustainably on a finite planet, but do we see the governments of world acting on those philosophies? The people we call our leaders could care less about philosophical shifts. The kind of shift we need removes the obstacles (entrenched interests) so that we can implement corrective and effective philosophies.
The problem lies with implementation of evidence based philosophies and the reason that sustainability and ecologically based policies are not being implemented is due to the fact that our leadership agencies are infested and controlled by psychopathic individuals. Empathy deficient people who are addicted to money and power and who could care less about the present and future health of the planet and its inhabitants as long as they are profitting.
The sane and holistically conscientious people of the world need to understand that we are governed by the worst among us and that there will be no change at the macro scale until our leadership agencies are directed by sane and holistically conscientious people. And Mike Adams may disagree, but science will provide the safest technologies and best methodologies when sane and holistically based policies rule the day.

because we have a for profit healthcare system we have the wrong model? is that why we have the best doctors, and the best treatments?

because we have a for profit healthcare system we have the wrong model? is that why we have the best doctors, and the best treatments?

Absolutely correct you are!:winkfinger:

Under all circumstances, given the ability to enrich themselves personally, people will always outproduce at a higher quality than any government program could ever achieve.

Absolutely correct you are!:winkfinger:

Under all circumstances, given the ability to enrich themselves personally, people will always outproduce at a higher quality than any government program could ever achieve.

what is this rubbish you speak. man is motivated by the betterment of all. we love to pay for the crack head down the street who has chosen a life of poverty

the US does not have the best healthcare it just has the most expensive. in 1970 US healthcare accounting for 1/10 of personal consumption expenditures it now accounts for 18% by 2020+ that will be closer to 25% equal to what most people would spend on a mortgage. good luck saving and having healthcare. US healthcare is designed to be expensive, we have 1/3 the number of doctors as most country's but US immigration policy prohibits more foreign born doctors to come work in the US, this would decrease healthcare costs by 25%. Administrative costs are the 2nd leading reason they are also by design. Healthcare in the US could easily be decreased by 50%.

from the WHO World Rankings:

1 France
2 Italy
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece
15 Iceland
16 Luxembourg
17 Netherlands
18 United Kingdom
19 Ireland
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium
22 Colombia
23 Sweden
24 Cyprus
25 Germany
26 Saudi Arabia
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland
32 Australia
33 Chile
34 Denmark
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica
37 United States of America

what is this rubbish you speak. man is motivated by the betterment of all. we love to pay for the crack head down the street who has chosen a life of poverty

there are 2x the number of whites in poverty as blacks, 20m whites and 9m blacks. and according to the Census reports on poverty less than 3% of the poverty population is there full time, most fall in and out depending on the economy.

Back