• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how much clomid?

jojojojo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok i have what will probably be a very dumb question and i cannot find it anywhere.

i have liquid clomid from one of the sponsors (clomisolut) and i dont know how much to take. when someone says 100mcg is that total solution as measured on the dropper or is that amount of clomid minus alcohol solution? i know this is prolly a dumb ? so thanks for any answers.

also i am taking this because i was on HRT for 3 months and it wasnt working so i stopped taking it and now its even worse so a friend of mine told me to try clomid

ok i have what will probably be a very dumb question and i cannot find it anywhere.

i have liquid clomid from one of the sponsors (clomisolut) and i dont know how much to take. when someone says 100mcg is that total solution as measured on the dropper or is that amount of clomid minus alcohol solution? i know this is prolly a dumb ? so thanks for any answers.

also i am taking this because i was on HRT for 3 months and it wasnt working so i stopped taking it and now its even worse so a friend of mine told me to try clomid

What are you on HRT for?

what were you using on HRT? Somatropin?

Normal protocol is:

100/100/75/50. Those are all in miligrams not micrograms.

Normally they are labeled like 100mg/ml. So that's just that, 100mg per ML of solution. But I'm not sure about your specific brand of clomid. Be careful. Don't want to OD the rats.

Normal protocol is:

Normally they are labeled like 100mg/ml. So that's just that, 100mg per ML of solution. But I'm not sure about your specific brand of clomid. Be careful. Don't want to OD the rats.

^^^^^^This

V/R
Chris

Normal protocol is:

Why would he need clomid after HRT isn that have to do with GH? I guess im off base but i thought TRT was different than HRT?

Trt is testosterone replacement therapy only. Hrt is hormone replacement therapy and can be a variety of hormones including testosterone, hgh, etc.

Trt is testosterone replacement therapy only. Hrt is hormone replacement therapy and can be a variety of hormones including testosterone, hgh, etc.

Thank you for the clarification I honestly thought one meant gh and the other was test...

thanks guys appreciate it i was on TRT. it was working for a couple months then it kinda just stopped doing anything and my balls shrunk up and are still the same. i was on it because i had mono real bad and my doc thinks that my hypothalamus shut down so he put me on trt , but ive been doing some reading about how clomid has been used to reverse the damaging effects of an infection on the hypothalamus.

I guess im confused. Are you coming off of the TRT? Either way, if you're getting bloodwork and this is being overseen by a doctor, there is no need to take anything else than what he says. If you think there are better options, talk to him. If he is unreceptive, find a new doc.

Back