• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Making my first order with raw. Thoughts anyone?

gymrat09091974

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i stopped wu payment on my usual place i order from and im going with raw. Sounds like he has good shiiaat. G2g. What do you bros think?

Lets see, so far we've concluded that he has some of the best customer service/processing quality/shipping speed in the game right now, so he's g2g in that field.
As for his products, there hasn't been too much feedback that ive seen on here, but no complaints either. I'm currently waiting on a good-sized order and ill be posting a log and some other stuff about his quality.
If this guy's products are as good as every other aspect of his services, then he's gonna be recognized as one of the top guys in the game right now. But if his shit's underdosed/bunk, then everyone will know.

he is all over the board and ppl seem to have nothing but positive things to say. prices are good. so lets hope the quality is just as good. thank you for the input Noheawaiian.

So far we've concluded no fucking source talk in this section. Jesus.

i apologize. ppl are taking about it all over the place so i didnt think i was breaking any rules. not that it matters but im new to the board and still learning the rules. sorry

So far we've concluded no fucking source talk in this section. Jesus.

So far I don't see one fucking name of a fucking source in this fucking thread, motherfucker. I see something called "Raw", but as I recall there are alot of guys with a screen name like that, and a site name like that.

Good morning to you too, chode chomper.

Your sig makes it quite the puzzle to solve.

IML Gear Cream!
Appology accepted "Motherfucker". :)

So far I don't see one fucking name of a fucking source in this fucking thread, motherfucker. I see something called "Raw", but as I recall there are alot of guys with a screen name like that, and a site name like that.

One thing we did see is flaming, and this isn't a low class board so keep it off of here.

Thanks.

Make a thread in the raws section. I'll answer some questions there.
So, we can avoid the verbal sword fights between nohe and sloppy, lol.

Make a thread in the raws section. I'll answer some questions there.
So, we can avoid the verbal sword fights between nohe and sloppy, lol.

My sword's bigger :gayfight:

Are you challenging me to a dick pic contest? On guard!

I thought we were talking about swords:hmmm: are you trying to make this into a dick pics war? I expected this from someone like the capt'n but not you, I must say that I'm disappointed in you.

Took 3 weeks but he threw in extras. Time to see how it works.

^^^^
1. it most likely will not take that long.

2. He's a genuine dude, so if it does, you'll probably get a lil sutm sutm for your wait.

I thought we were talking about swords:hmmm: are you trying to make this into a dick pics war? I expected this from someone like the capt'n but not you, I must say that I'm disappointed in you.

I'm going to take that as a forefit. :winkfinger:

Took 3 weeks but he threw in extras. Time to see how it works.

Mine is going on 3 weeks too for a domestic order. I don't doubt that it will show up. He seems like a good dude so i know he will take care of his customers.

Mine is going on 3 weeks too for a domestic order. I don't doubt that it will show up. He seems like a good dude so i know he will take care of his customers.

Yea the other bro who said he's order was late said that raw gave him xtra gear. So maybe you'll have some xtra too. I rather have just what I order and get it fast tho lol

Next time I would make sure it's shipped with a tracking number. Oldschoollifter just confirmed that dom tracking is safe which I thought so and assumed would be provided.

Back