• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

seizure letter, advice

dallasfan102

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i got my 1st seizure letter, and it came from the smallest order i have ever made from a board sponser. My question is should i be worried about anything? im not going to reply to the letter and i sponser had agreed to reship, however is there such thing a a red flag system, iv been reading yes and no, any help is valued. thanks again

Never happened to most people, from what I understand is that this is NO big deal. Dont worry about a thing. Dont try and collect. Let source know and they should reship.

You have nothing to worry about as long as you shipped to a different address. A friend of mine has received 2 seizure letters without problems but he no longer orders internationally either. To play it safe I would stick to domestics and just pay the extra cash. What's more expensive? 40 more bux for a vial of test or multiple felonies? :nerd:

Would you try a p.o. box? Or is that a bad idea for receiving dvds.

I have a P.O. Box just for this reason but honestly I don't think it is too big of a deal but it is not something you want to play around with either. I would stop ordering international to that address.

I was wondering this as well. If you get a seizure letter, does that mean you can't order internationally anymore?

I've gotten 2 in the last couple months. One particular sponsor has a bad rep for this happening a lot. Dom for me now.

I was wondering this as well. If you get a seizure letter, does that mean you can't order internationally anymore?

No, just use a different addy.

no worries

just switch up addys

i dont see why ppl go int now since there are great dom sources

I meant that the address you used becomes burned for international orders, right?

I would never use it for anything again. But, I'm a paranoid sob.

no worries

just switch up addys

i dont see why ppl go int now since there are great dom sources

Exactly.
There are some good doms here on IM :winkfinger:

I got picked twice in the 2 months... just ignored the letters and no reprocutions, but now I'm a dom man... and honestly my dom source is definately better qualitly.

My close friend has had one seizure letter using a certain address. He disregarded the letter - did not respond to it. Then, he continued ordering more stuff from various international sources and using the very same address but no issues ever again. This proves that the address did Not get flagged but it's probably a good thing to switch addresses for intn'l orders from now on.

Back