• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bulking with tren?

IML Gear Cream!
I broke my leg from heavy squatting when I went from 475 to 635 for sets of 6 in 8 weeks. On another cycle with tren I tore my pec warming up on bench with what used to be my 8rep max. Be sure to not be a d-bag like I was and take it easy with the weight.
WTF!!!! 635!!! Holy mother of God!!! Youre a strong mf:)

Don't be such a goddam fag. You're bulking for fucks sake, expect some water and a little BF. High-dose test is the best for bulking. You feel like a king. Add in tren and you feel like a God :daydream:

Ok so don't be a fag, and also pin everyday. Gonna pick up some slin pins and some new clothes and do this right :daydream:

700mg sust-100mg ED
350 tren ace-50mg ED

Using the sust because the price difference per/mg between the sust and prop is pretty huge from my source.

should probably grab another fan and some new sheets while I'm at it

If you're doing ed pinning you can always use 3ml syringes and 27+ pins. It seems wasteful to use 2 slin pins everyday.

If you're doing ed pinning you can always use 3ml syringes and 27+ pins. It seems wasteful to use 2 slin pins everyday.

the sust is 350mg/ml so it's around .3ml per day

the ace is 100mg/ml so it's .5ml ED

so I'm just gonna get 1ml slin pins

the sust is 350mg/ml so it's around .3ml per day

the ace is 100mg/ml so it's .5ml ED

so I'm just gonna get 1ml slin pins

Hrmm sweet. Being that easy i'd preload a week in advance :geewhiz:

Hrmm sweet. Being that easy i'd preload a week in advance :geewhiz:

hm good idea, I will do that actually

what's the PIP like with ace? Not that it really matters but I'm gonna be using a bunch of new sites

Dude the tren has a slight bite to it but nothing bad at all. I'm the biggest pussy when it comes to pins and if I'm cool then you'll be fine.

Wasteful to use 2 slin pins a day? Fuck I trashed about 10 today reconstituting all kinds of shit.

Back