• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cant find aromasin anywhere

Swolen22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know a good site that sells aromasin?

I can only seem to find arimidex...

There is a nice Sponsor by the name of Extreme Peptide, In the SPONSOR SECTION!

If you looked for 2 seconds Im sure you would have seen it.

BTW Aromasin = Exemestane

haha... me too... Yeah I think there are about 4 or 5 sponsors you can get it from... but Extreme Peptides is probably the best price out there.

I checked the following site for Aromasin;
Exemestane 25mg x 30ml

At the end of the page it say the following;
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE NOR IS IT INTENDED TO TREAT PREVENT OR CURE ANY DISEASES. EXTREME PEPTIDE WILL DENY ANY ORDER IF WE FEEL IT WILL NOT BE USED TO THE CONDITIONS SPECIFIED IN OUR DISCLAIMER WHICH IS AGREED UPON BEFORE ENTERING THE STORE

What does that mean? IT IS NO FOR HUMAN USE??????

I checked the following site for Aromasin;
Exemestane 25mg x 30ml

At the end of the page it say the following;
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE NOR IS IT INTENDED TO TREAT PREVENT OR CURE ANY DISEASES. EXTREME PEPTIDE WILL DENY ANY ORDER IF WE FEEL IT WILL NOT BE USED TO THE CONDITIONS SPECIFIED IN OUR DISCLAIMER WHICH IS AGREED UPON BEFORE ENTERING THE STORE

What does that mean? IT IS NO FOR HUMAN USE??????

Really??? Dude start reading:loser2:

^^swollen...check out ALL the sponors...they should have what your looking for...

ambiti...research chems are takin orally...and they have to put that disclaimer on the website since the research chems are for your rats :winkfinger:

I was referring to sites that actually sell gear not shitty research chemicals

I find the prices are better at some of the research chem sites than the full up anabolic sources offer for the same chem Arimidex or Aromasin. I haven't bought a bunk research chem yet so I can't advise anybody to avoid.

IML Gear Cream!
What would happen if you run a cycle without Aromasin?

^^^It is highly likely you would experience a multitude of sides, caused by excess estrogen, i.e. bloating, acne, tits ect.

To the OP, click the link in my sig, has everything you need. :winkfinger:

Yea, I'm pretty sure over half the sponsors here sell aromasin.

I was referring to sites that actually sell gear not shitty research chemicals

Not shitty at all. Just as good as any pill you will find.

I've used CEM Products for a few years now and have never been disappointed.

Shitty? Have you ever tried research chems? RC companies make it so that our rats can take it and not get sick! Especially our sponsors make very quality stuff.

Honestly though, I don't mind buying pharm grade nolva tabs but pharm grade aromasin is way to much $$$$.

Same here, They been around like 10 years now and I havent had any issues.

If all you need is chems and not other stuff, then why use M.G./W.U. and other hassle with stuff like that to get it from an aas store when you can just use a CC for a legal order to study.

Just sayin :)

all-pillsforyou.com/Aromasin.htm i get here

IML Gear Cream!
What would happen if you run a cycle without Aromasin?
Maybe nothing,it all depends on your cycle of gear,and how long and how intense you have run your gear,start small and go from there,alot of us over the years are used to the old addage more is better,but in most cases it is not,once your glass is full,all you are doing is wasting your money and time,when receptors are maxxed out,give them a rest.

I agree,my rats bottle of anastrozole will out last many flats of pills and it just as easy,heck i can even travel with my rat and bottle,just like feeding a baby...lol.

Back