• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anyone buy con-cret from bb.com?

AStenson26

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I absolutely hate this product. I'm curious to see why it is ranked #9 on bb. Thanks.

Agreed. It's the most popular supplement store online so everybody buys there. It's like going into GNC and asking what is their most popular supps.

once again you would think people would reseach before they buy , there is why to much info out there to not ......

bb.com is full of newbs

Thats one of those catch 22's... without new members and people to need help and resources to get started and stay motivated its hard to have a successful community. And with how large BB.com now is, its difficult to not also be affected by the marketing tactics of large companies, esp for the new-comer to the fitness realm. I would also guess that it is the case that a ton of people who shop there never see any other stores or products because they were GNC customers who found the first search result, the most popular/typical site name or just heard about it from another gym bro.

As far as concrete.... kre-alkalyn is still somehow out there and CEE is put into products, too. Not everyone is as educated as some of the people on these boards :)

Back