• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to the forum.

Getbigodietryin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New guy from ny. I have been weight training on and off sense 9th grade in highschool. I am 27 years old 6' 170 lbs not sure on exact bf but from what I have seen I would guess around 6-7.
A little about me. I wrestled throughout hs. After school I went to the army for 2 years to be an ammo spec. Had my first little boy after that. For the next few years up until January I worked full time and bounced on weekends. Also during that time I competed in differant martial arts competitions (mma-kick boxing- muay Thai -sanda. I have been on an extended break recently because I had anouther little boy. Now I'm trying to juggle raiseing two boys 8 years apart,lifting,working,being a good husband and a great father.
I found this forum while riding the current naps roller coaster. There is a ton of information on here so that's one good thing that came from ordering from them.
I look forward to finding some guys in here like me and taking advantage of the years of time that you have all put into building a solid site.

Last edited:
you sound like a good man. props on juggling family, work, gym, etc., I know how that can be.

As far as this board goes, you can find ANYTHING you want or need on here. Enjoy.

Back