• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

super dmz rx stack

Lloydas1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey if theres anyone out there who could give me some advice i would appreciate it. i just purchased the super dmz rx stack from iml.com and it includes the dmz, anabolic matrix, cycle support, ultra male, amd two bottles of e-control. obviously i plan on following their dosing sched and guidelines as it is laid out on their website but is there anything that i am missing? i think its all covered. this is my 4th cycle on phs and diet and training wont be the problem like it was the last 3 times.

if anyone has any input please help me out!

No. Super DMZ is a 2 different STEROIDS. You will need a SERM for your PCT to help your natural test recover because this product will shut you down.

i see that the link posted is for liquid clomid. is it possible to find it in oral form?

ok so its a dropper i assume. i apologize for my ignorance. i understand the dmz is legit and i want to do this right this time. is it possible for someone to lay out this cycle, include the clomid, and all the products from IML for me? dosing, sched, etc..

Possible abscess, infection, extreme pain at the injection site during and post, fever, death. All small things.

thats what i figured. what a way to ruin a cycle. well back to my previous question, can anyone lay out this sched exactly how its supposed to be for results. again i was planning on following the way it is on the IML site, but how does the dosing of clomid work and how should i put it in my plan. (i.e. first four weeks, last four, all eight, and at what dose?)

ALL help is much appreciated!

IML Gear Cream!
ok well i did some research and im ordering clomid like prince said. dont worry, as i learned, no injections are needed.

my cycle will look like this:

first four weeks:
Super-DMZ Rx Anabolic-Matrix Rx
Advanced Cycle Support Rx

Last four weeks:
E-Control Rx - 2 caps daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx
Advanced Cycle Support Rx
Clomid

my last concern is at what dose should i run the clomid
50/50/25/25
or
100/50/50/25
and will 70mL 35mg/mL be enough?

ALL help is much appreciated!

50mg clomid for 4-5 weeks is sufficient, in most cases.

or if you want some more time to think about it... super dmz then at the end of your cycle some test!! that's what I did, but technically I still need a serm sometime soon. haha

ok so 50/50/50/50 and there shouldnt be a problem running clomid w e-control? and what about while im actually taking the dmz rx should i not take the e-control or anything?

yes, e-control is a good choice for on cycle. a common mistake I see is people thinking e-control is sufficient for a PCT. its not. Clomid is what we always prefer/recommend. 50/50/50/50 and you should be good to go.

thank you very much for the help. its a good thing i didnt listen to the guy at my local gnc

im very sorry i dont mean to waste anyones time...
the ultra male rx came w this package should i just throw it in the mix for all 8 weeks?

dont ever listen to the guy at gnc lol. unless hes jacked like a mofo, then theres at least a chance he knows what hes talking about.

...and no problem, my friend, thats what were here for.

yes, that would be perfectly fine. it will help you on the back end with keeping/getting those test levels up.

good idea. lets all see how it goes. although I already know the outcome

funny thing about most of the dmz logs i came across, they were never finished..

i plan on starting the cycle next week sometime, waiting on my clomid just ordered it, i suppose ill start a new thread when it begins. Thank you all for your help and any input is welcome.

a lot of logs never end up complete, because a lot of people get lazy about it.

At what point in my 8 week cycle should I start dozing the clomid? 2 weeks from the 4th week or at the start of the 4th week and bi weekly or 50 all at once?

Back