• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

experience so far

vicious 13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well i joined this site because it stopped letting me read threads without being a member... i joined and most everybody was great and very helpful...to utilize everything this site has to offer u need 50 posts...now many people have different thoughts on what one should do to gain these posts...following advice from other members was helpful yet troublesome... like i said everyone here seems to be very nice helpful and understanding, however it seems that the elite members have to much gear shoved up their asses... as u can see by my reputation that these elit member are a bunch of crybabies... and im not saying what i did to get those negs was right but i do think that a simple warning would have served much better in my opinion they need to back off and stop trying to make it hard for new members i hope everyone else is not getting hassled the way i am by big crybabies that need to get off there computers and lift... granted i know i might get negged some more for this but i dont really care u can ban me if u want but its just power abuse i know at gracie barra we have much better ways to solve problems than by being little crybabies "omg u said hello everyone your a spammer"....no im a carpenter looking for good advice and good reading... im a jiu jitsu player and an action sport enthusiast... what i did i did because i dont have all the time in the world to gain 50 posts i work 10 hours a day 6 days a week then i go train then i go lift.... elite members grow up and get a life... like i said though other than those cheese dicks everyone else has been great

They have been helpful to me but you're right. It's difficult to get 50 posts when you are not an expert and can't give too much advice other than your limited personal experiences

Back