• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aromasin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambiti

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I found out that there is no Aromasin in this country I am in unless your female and getting treated for cancer in hospital or u bring your stuff with you from a different country with you self.

First, I would like to ask what would happen if I run a cycle with out Aromasin?
Because all steroid users here seem to use it without Aromasin.

I did find HCG, so no problem with that.

Second, I found this link,
Anti-Estrogens :: Buy AROMASIN (EXEMESTANE) Online, Anti-Estrogen drugs, prescription free
It is tablets, would this be fine? I will order 1 pack to see if they can actually deliver (without having trouble at the customs), if it is fine and comes through all order everything from here in terms of Aromasin.

Suggestions and feedback is highly appreciated!

Thanks!

what are you using for pct. you need in AI to keep your E2 in check and sides down there are a few AI's out there aromasin is the best imo... but theres letro, armi, heard people use nolva even ect... you can find it online, check out the sponser section here and see if one will ship to you

non of them guarantee shipment to the UAE...
I dont want to pay and receive nothing...

This sux balls.

what are you using for pct. you need in AI to keep your E2 in check and sides down there are a few AI's out there aromasin is the best imo... but theres letro, armi, heard people use nolva even ect... you can find it online, check out the sponser section here and see if one will ship to you
My initial plan was Aromasin and Clomid for PCT,
I am still trying to get Aromasin, some friends are actually flying in to the country asked them to see if they can get and bring... but if that doesnt work, i might wait till i can actually get some... somehow...

What/ where is UAE?
United Arab Emirates,
You can find any steroids you want for extremely cheap prices that you would call you selves idiots for paying what you are paying but you cannot find Aromasin.

United Arab Emirates,
You can find any steroids you want for extremely cheap prices that you would call you selves idiots for paying what you are paying but you cannot find Aromasin.

when can I visit you for say, 6 months ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back