• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast+Cruise Question

bluecountry

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have heard this phrase before, but could not find a really good definition.
Could somebody describe and define what is meant but this method?

Blasting is basically a cycle, cruise means instead of coming off and doing pct you continue using some test. I've heard of guys doing blast/cruise/blast and then pct but honestly if you ask me once you start cruising it's for life. I know recovery is still possible but I don't really see the point, IMO it's not a good idea unless you're ok with possibly being on TRT.

If you want to compete at a high level or just be xbox huge then it's the way to go though.

Would crusing be the way to go for someone who has naturally low test levels?

If you have naturally low test then you should set a dr appointment and get on TRT!

IML Gear Cream!
Blasting is basically a cycle, cruise means instead of coming off and doing pct you continue using some test. I've heard of guys doing blast/cruise/blast and then pct but honestly if you ask me once you start cruising it's for life. I know recovery is still possible but I don't really see the point, IMO it's not a good idea unless you're ok with possibly being on TRT.

If you want to compete at a high level or just be xbox huge then it's the way to go though.
So basically a standard cycle is when you take your gear, then go off but instead of pct do test, and then either do another cycle.

So is the main difference between a standard and blast+cruise that with blast+cruise you skip pct and do test and then do another round?
That's it?
Or is your cycle itself longer on a blast+cruise than standard?

Why is it doing blast/cruise/blast you are in for life? At the stage is your body too hooked?

yes basically, Blast=cycle Cruise = low dose test, still usually above a trt dosage though

And I say it's for life, though some people do come off and recover if it's not too long. But if you're shutting down your production for an extended period of time you run the risk of never coming back to normal. So yes it's possible, but I wouldn't do it unless you're ok with that risk.

same bluecountry from MD forums?

Blast and cruise does not have to be a sentence to TRT. use hCG throughout and there is a great chance that you can come off and normalize. I was on TRT/blast and cruise with short breaks of up to 4 weeks here and there for 2 years and cycled for over 2.5 additional years with much more cycling in my youth. In total I cycled for ~10 years from 27-37 and then 45-50. I recovered in 11 weeks to test levels in mif 500s, well within normal range.

So basically a standard cycle is when you take your gear, then go off but instead of pct do test, and then either do another cycle.

So is the main difference between a standard and blast+cruise that with blast+cruise you skip pct and do test and then do another round?
That's it?
Or is your cycle itself longer on a blast+cruise than standard?

Why is it doing blast/cruise/blast you are in for life? At the stage is your body too hooked?

If you blast and cruise you NEVER run a PCT because you never stop running test. You basically throw your PCT away for a low dose of test, somewhere a bit above where the normal range would be. The reason people say you're hooked for life is because it can be extremely difficult to recover from long cycles.

Thanks all for the definitions.
Geez, that sounds scarry in that you'll be hooked for life.
Supposed somebody does blast+cruise for 6 months then attempts to do a PCT and go off, what exactly could the side effects be?

Gyno? Worse?

Yeah 250mg every 2 weeks. I'd get huge on that dosage!

lol you god dam kidding right!!! if you were to take 250 every 2 weeks you would brobably fuck your self up. most TRT doses that ive seen have been higher than that.

Thanks all for the definitions.
Geez, that sounds scarry in that you'll be hooked for life.
Supposed somebody does blast+cruise for 6 months then attempts to do a PCT and go off, what exactly could the side effects be?

Gyno? Worse?

Permantly low test levels, high blood pressure and impotency is a possibility. Gyno should not be an issue if you are using and AI and if you do get it and have letro on hand also it can be reversed no biggie.

those are all possibilities everytime you shut down your system but the chances go up the longer you you run gear.

Ive been seriousy thinking of just doing this because im tired of the coming off stahe and would much rather just stay on as I do not care about sticking myslef with a needle twice a week.

yep the risk is permanently low T levels

Should you recover it will stake quite a while, and at least for me that means serious depression, plus loss of muscle and strength, fatigue, low libido/performance etc.

A normal pct is bad enough, I would NOT want to take 11 weeks to recover

IML Gear Cream!
Ive been seriousy thinking of just doing this because im tired of the coming off stahe and would much rather just stay on as I do not care about sticking myslef with a needle twice a week.

^^I heard that. I am going to run a pct for my rats this time but next one i might just keep them on. My rats look and feel better than they have since highschool.

no need to pin twice a week while cruising if you don't want to, some docs prescribe once every two weeks or more for TRT

If your dose is right by the end of the week you'll still be at the high end of normal, and above that the rest of the week imo.

Back