• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Z Labs

flexmichigan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can I order the Z lab products if I am in the US? Or do I have to use europharmacies?

you can order either. I would go domestic and use EuroPharm personally. The products are top notch and the shipping is rocket fast. Most of us are getting orders dom and its only 4-5 days. Im from the same area, so expect crazy fast shipping.

hey Tuff, you planning any night training sessions soon?

hey Tuff, you planning any night training sessions soon?

Bro I trained legs at night on Sat, then I thought it would bbe a good idea to train early on sunday morning.. needless to say i took the day off today lol. anyways back to the question I havent really thought about it.. Why whats up?!?!?!?!?

Bro I trained legs at night on Sat, then I thought it would bbe a good idea to train early on sunday morning.. needless to say i took the day off today lol. anyways back to the question I havent really thought about it.. Why whats up?!?!?!?!?
just seeing if you wanted to catch a session
Cool. It just seems a bit pricey
it is a little more, but thats because the quality is top notch and the shipping is outrageously fast. Either one is g2g, if you dont care about waiting a little longer(even though it will still be faster than almost all other international sources) then Id just go with international.

If you are worried about price- go intl. Most dom is EP now which is flat ass UNREAL juice:winkfinger:. There is a bit of the other left- but Z worked long and hard to get the EP availible in dom. This is one of the most sought after brands on the market. Pure quality and this is also what guys in contest are using to introduce the EP Dom. You want it fast and escellent quality- go dom. You want excellent quality and not as fast ( but less $$$) go intl. You simply cannot lose with Z- he has you covered and his quality and support cannot be beat-Thanks-OD:clapping:

If you are worried about price- go intl. Most dom is EP now which is flat ass UNREAL juice:winkfinger:. There is a bit of the other left- but Z worked long and hard to get the EP availible in dom. This is one of the most sought after brands on the market. Pure quality and this is also what guys in contest are using to introduce the EP Dom. You want it fast and escellent quality- go dom. You want excellent quality and not as fast ( but less $$$) go intl. You simply cannot lose with Z- he has you covered and his quality and support cannot be beat-Thanks-OD:clapping:

This.. Well said! That extra price for Dom you dont have to worry about customs so thats always great!! But Intl is also pretty fast with great sucess rate.. Its your choice bro whatever you decid im sure you will become a loyal customer!

pce :winkfinger:

do they have Proviron in their Dom line? i cant check for some reason Z is blocked on my work computer. If i can order everything i need DOM then i might do it sense my next check is gonna be big. (Thank you hurricane) but if i cant order everything DOM then im just place my whole order international.

Int'l comes in fast as shit bro..

you can order either. I would go domestic and use EuroPharm personally. The products are top notch and the shipping is rocket fast. Most of us are getting orders dom and its only 4-5 days. Im from the same area, so expect crazy fast shipping.

Go Domestic BRO!!! Super fast for sure had both shipments in less than 5 days!!!! Plus you getting tracking info on order sure was nice had shipped right to my front door!!!:winkfinger:

either way bro....int. or dom....u get great shit and supper fast.....of course dom will be quicker.......and with the Z team to back u up u cant go wrong.....go for it bro u wont regret it......nuff said....Z is the beast!!!!!!:ohyeah:

Yeah OD is spot-on!

I'm in the US and have ordered all of the above many times!

Most of my orders are international (over 20) and have all made it to me in three weeks - no problems at all.

I'll usually order domestic for the items that are not carried on the international section.

Either way - international - domestic - Euro or Z line...

... they are all great!"

Please keep us posted - and stay active - we're all here to help! :)

either way u are gtg and cannot lose...

but i wouldnt talk about t/a in threads guys..keep it safe

You can always try both and see which one persoanlly works best for you. You should alays plan your cycles in advance and then you wont have any problems. You wont ever have problems with Z either!!!:winkfinger:

You can always try both and see which one persoanlly works best for you. You should alays plan your cycles in advance and then you wont have any problems. You wont ever have problems with Z either!!!:winkfinger:

This ... more the merrier!

X2 for sure normally 4 to 5 days domestic! I can say that for sure!!!

IML Gear Cream!
All of these guys are right. Either way is great. EP(dom) is awesome stuff. You will be satisfied either way you go here!

Yea, but you don't have to deal with customs lol which is always a plus, also I must say Z has a top noch success rate for International...

Yea, but you don't have to deal with customs lol which is always a plus, also I must say Z has a top noch success rate for International...
this is true about DOM if i had the extra $ spend right now i deff would went DOM like many other but the great rate for successful international order made me more then confident to go international with my order!

Back