• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MMA Fighters on Testosterone Replacement Are Cheating Bastards

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
MMA Fighters on Testosterone Replacement Are Cheating Bastards According to Michael Bisping
By Millard Baker

UFC middleweight Michael Bisping criticized the use of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by fellow mixed martial artists after reading recent comments on the controversial topic by UFC welterweight fighter Dennis Hallman. Hallman defended his use of the anabolic steroid testosterone as a legitimate and required medical treatment during an interview with Jonathan Snowden of MMANation.com.

???My body doesn???t produce its own testosterone or cortisol, several hormones,??? according to Hallman. ???Testosterone is just one of them. So I???m on HRT right now. There???s a difference between being on it and abusing it.???

Bisping isn???t buying it. He believes that any MMA fighters who use the TRT defense to justify their use of anabolic steroids are simply cheaters. Furthermore, Bisping claims that the only reason these fighters would have ever required TRT is if they had abused steroids and disrupted their natural production of testosterone.

???Fighters on TRT are fucking cheats,??? Bisping wrote on Twitter. ???Low testosterone levels my ass! If you have, thats cos you were juicing in the past, cheating bastards!!

???Sick of hearin about fighters doing testosterone replacement therapy, no I dont know it, but fighters I wud say are alpha males, with high levels of testosterone, its just a clever way of cheating. Everyday there seems to be a new story of a figher on it. BULLSHIT!???
fighters on TRT are fucking cheats. Low testosterone levels my ass! If you have, thats cos you were juicing in the past, cheating bastards!!
August 4, 2011 12:35 pm via webReplyRetweetFavorite
@bisping
michael

sick of hearin about fighters doing testosterone replacement therapy, no I dont know it, but fighters I wud say are alpha males,
August 4, 2011 12:36 pm via webReplyRetweetFavorite
@bisping
michael
with high levels of testosterone, its just a clever way of cheating. Everyday there seems to be a new story of a figher on it. BULLSHIT!
August 4, 2011 12:37 pm via webReplyRetweetFavorite
@bisping
michael

???Steroid use reduces your natural levels of testosterone, so if fighters need TRT ,its because there ass was like a pin cushion in the past!??? continued Bisping.
steroid use reduces your natural levels of testosterone, so if fighters need TRT ,its because there ass was like a pin cushion in the past!
August 4, 2011 12:42 pm via webReplyRetweetFavorite
@bisping
michael

Notable UFC stars who have gone public with their use of testosterone include Hallman, UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen, UFC star Nate Marquardt and Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Dan Henderson.

Bisping???s animosity towards testosterone replacement therapy may not all be due to his opposition to steroids. Bisping has been involved in some trash talking with Sonnen and Marquardt. Bisping was criticized by several MMA fighters for his behavior during his match with Jorge Rivera during which Bisping spit in his opponent???s corner during the fight and landed an illegal knee strike against Rivera. Afterwards, several fighters, including Chael Sonnen and Nate Marquardt, expressed their disapproval and their desire to fight Bisping in the ring.

Sources:
Snowden, J. (August 3, 2011). UFC 133′s Dennis Hallman Gets Down And Dirty Taking On Testosterone Replacement Critics. Retrieved from MMA News, Results and Fan Opinion - MMA Nation

MMA Fighters on Testosterone Replacement Are Cheating Bastards According to Michael Bisping

Bisping claims that the only reason these fighters would have ever required TRT is if they had abused steroids and disrupted their natural production of testosterone

Ouch!

Actually, I've always suspected that top athletes in drug tested sports use trt. I think most of them blast and cruise, when they know they are about to be tested, they get their levels in range and they test clean. It's actually a pretty smart way of cheating the system. Dont get me wrong, I actually really dont approve of it.

I not only believe steroids should be legal to everyone over the age of 21 (like booze) I think it should be encouraged for pro players. It's my damn money, and I want to see the best chemically engineered players I can.

I not only believe steroids should be legal to everyone over the age of 21 (like booze) I think it should be encouraged for pro players. It's my damn money, and I want to see the best chemically engineered players I can.

Lol, what makes you think we are not seeing the best chemically engineered players?
I think it should be legal for a different reason, if top players find ways to use banned substances by cheating the system, bribing drug test officials, etc, it should be legal instead of wasting billions of dollars on anti doping. If it was legal and everyone was using, the best athletes would still win but right now it's not the best athletes winning, it's the athletes who get away with the most.

ther was a study a few years ago of boxers. Blows to the head can cause hypogonadism. It was something like 40% of ex-boxers are hypo from the punches to the head.

Lol, what makes you think we are not seeing the best chemically engineered players?
I think it should be legal for a different reason, if top players find ways to use banned substances by cheating the system, bribing drug test officials, etc, it should be legal instead of wasting billions of dollars on anti doping. If it was legal and everyone was using, the best athletes would still win but right now it's not the best athletes winning, it's the athletes who get away with the most.

Exactly lol.

I think people are delusional when they think any top athlete got to the top without use of AAS or HGH. When you're the best, all you care about is being the best or winning. If that means relying on drugs, you're going to do it. If you're smart about it, you don't get caught and if you do, they make an example out of you, although it doesn't really work. marion jones might of got caught for example (or admitted to it actually), but does that mean track and field stars stopped dosing? Hell no...

Pro football players get hit non-stop during games and by the next day, they feel like they've been run over by big rigs, twice. Do i blame them for relying on AAS and HGH to not feel like death post-game? Course not, i think it's a great idea.

And did you ever notice how some athletes who sprain this, break that, tore whatever are back playing within a few months? You think they recover without the help of drugs, most of which are probably not legal in their sports federation? Fat chance.

I'm pro PED's in sports :)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pro PED's in sports :)

So am I. I say let 'em at it. They put their bodies on the line for our entertainment, why not allow them access to substances that are going to make them bigger, faster and stronger? Not to mention PED's extend their careers by years on average. This is their livelihood, give them every advantage available to have long, healthy careers.

ojjyna.gif

Never gets old.

^ ironic, given that Hendo is one of only a couple approved for TRT in Vegas.

Damn...he got the shit knocked out of him :roflmao:

i guess i see two sides to it. I want these guys to have as long as careers as possible. if they can use under a doctors supervision to recover from an injury faster and get back to their jobs i'm all for it.

on the flip side if you are bisping (assuming he is really clean) why would you step into the cage with a guy having an unfair advantage?

on the flip side if you are bisping (assuming he is really clean) why would you step into the cage with a guy having an unfair advantage?

No, you wouldn't. Most of the athletes that are most vocal about doping are just big hypocrites. They are using and just trying to throw the attention off them.

i'm not really going to speculate on how many do or don't at this point in time. we know of some who in fact do it, and i tend to agree with what bisping is saying here. It's cheating

seriously though? TRT? I can't stand when people hate on TRT patients. I mean some guys really don't produce enough testosterone and you can tell by fucking looking at them. I don't understand how them having the same levels as any other gifted athlete is unfair. I think we all deserve good genetics and bomb ass sex drives, not just the people who were born with it and never had to think twice about it.

barry_bonds-steroids-231x300.jpg

No, you wouldn't. Most of the athletes that are most vocal about doping are just big hypocrites. They are using and just trying to throw the attention off them.

Many athletes are like politicians. That is, they say whatever they want you to hear and really do the opposite behind closed doors. Does the name Rafael Palmeiro ring a bell? lol.

i guess i see two sides to it. I want these guys to have as long as careers as possible. if they can use under a doctors supervision to recover from an injury faster and get back to their jobs i'm all for it.

I couldn't agree more, i am all for ped's as i am sure most of us are or why would we be reading this on this forum. but i don't think everybody out there use ped's some people are jus naturally gifted especially when it comes to mma and boxing cuz they are one on one sports ....its not fair to let a bull fight a calf ..But then again if you are legally allow to take something by the doc i guess its not illegal ...I am prescribed ritalin for adha and i use it to study for school , so would this be considered cheating as well ????

I couldn't agree more, i am all for ped's as i am sure most of us are or why would we be reading this on this forum. but i don't think everybody out there use ped's some people are jus naturally gifted especially when it comes to mma and boxing cuz they are one on one sports ....its not fair to let a bull fight a calf ..But then again if you are legally allow to take something by the doc i guess its not illegal ...I am prescribed ritalin for adha and i use it to study for school , so would this be considered cheating as well ????

you take ritalin for a legitimate reason, so that's not cheating. What's cheating is when athletes claim they have a disease just to take something legally. I would rather they allow athletes to take whatever the hell they want instead of hearing made up bs.

I don't buy it either. How would you become a top fighter with low testosterone, then suddenly discover you have it and "need" TRT once you've made it?

There should either be a zero-tolerance policy (fat chance, cause a huge amount of pro MMAs use), or no testing at all by the league :D

Man that made me cringe so hard. Can't stand seeing people get the shit beat out of them when they're helpless :nail:

I assume you're not familiar with how much of a douchebag Bisping is?

Besides, you continue until the ref stops the fight:winkfinger:

seriously though? TRT? I can't stand when people hate on TRT patients. I mean some guys really don't produce enough testosterone and you can tell by fucking looking at them. I don't understand how them having the same levels as any other gifted athlete is unfair. I think we all deserve good genetics and bomb ass sex drives, not just the people who were born with it and never had to think twice about it.

Just seems there is an abnormally high percentage of men needing HRT that are also genetically gifted top tier atheletes :hmmm:

I assume you're not familiar with how much of a douchebag Bisping is?

Besides, you continue until the ref stops the fight:winkfinger:

henderson admitted he threw that last punch knowing the fight was already over. He should have been fined

Back