• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need a Program Right For me

ManGod123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey i need some help making a program it would be great if anyone could help me, ive been training for about a year and a half now im 6,1 220 and i train more like a powerlifter, but i like gaining size like a bodybuilder to and i need to because im a longsnapping going off to uni next year. now i had a program that was pretty good its helped me alot my bench is 315 my squat is 400 and my deadlift is 425 and my training so like this, 4 main lifts, bench squat,deadlift, pullup and then i had extra like shoulders, bics, tris, abs,calfs and shrugs, every week i would have different rep ranges week 1 8-10, week 2 6-8 and week 3 1-3 then repeat but for my main lifts i would have rep ranges all over like 1x10,3x5,1x8 and the week for 1-3 i had like 5x1 and then like 1x7 for my main lifts i only lifted like that for bench,squats,deadlifts, and pullups and my extra stuff i just followed the 8-10week 1, week2 6-8 and week 3, 1-3 and so on, my days i lifted was like this, day1: Bench, Deadlifts, Day2:extra 3 things, day3:eek:ff/run, Day4:extra 3things, Day5:squats,pullups, Day6:eek:ff then repeat or one more day off depends oh i feel. but i just cant keep following this every thing it last about 8 weeks i take a week off and repeat, ohh i also did about 12-14sets for my main lifts about 4-7sets on main like bench then 2 other excerises for the muscle like 4 sets and extra stuff like tris and stuff i did about 6-9 sets, i just need a good program soon or need to be able to make my own so i never get stuck like this and need help thanks.

I'm not sure what your problem is. It sounds like you are having
trouble keeping track of your own stats?

If this is the case, why not start writing things down.
Making gains consistently is easy when you write things down.
And just as important it helps with adjustments for
when things don't work.

Wow. Format your posts better. I'd love to help but i can't understand what you're talking about in there.

ya sorry its a bit hard to understand, basically i dont no what else i can do, i want to add in ME, DE,RE into my lifts but i dont know how to make a plan using those methods like if i should do a split or full body routine, just dont know how to set a workout plan up, im just stuck. because i need to do something else instead of the program im on now.

Back