• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

next: tren a,mast,test p what do you think

living good

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
6'4" 235lbs 8-9 cycles 35yrsold pretty consistent in the gym for 15yrs

last ran: tren a 100eod, winny 100eod, test p 200eod
=tren a 350 wk ,winny 350 wk and test p 700 wk
10 weeks could not have been happier with the results

this time: tren a 100eod, mast 100eod, test p 200eod
=tren a 350wk, mast 350wk and test p 700wk
12weeks and finish with 5-6wk of winny at 100eod

hcg at 250 x2wk from day 1 till 2nd week of pct
aromasin 12.5 ed from day 1
cabaser .5 x2wk from day 1 throughout pct

pct: chlomid 100/100/100/50
aromasin 25/25/25/12.5

also liv52 ed before during and after cycle

I'll respect any input

aromasin 25/25/25/12.5

I'll respect any input

Very nice...I can tell you have done your research. Winny should be dosed ED to keep blood levels most stable. Good job.:winkfinger:

do you get any of tren sides?just be careful of the whin. i would start with 50mg. a day,other than that looks good ,keep us posted.

ya know I think I would prefer to do the slin pin thing ed and go .5tren, .5mast and 1 test p ed = 2ml total ed. I think it would be better to stay motivated and reduce sides by having more even blood levels.

pinning ed gets old and destroys muscle tissue quickly.what did you mean about the slin pin,your oils go through a slin ?

aromasin 25/25/25/12.5

I'll respect any input

i think your masteron dosage is a little low, i normally run 500-600 a week. the winnie is low for me too, i take an am and pm dose that equals to 100mg ed.

pinning ed gets old and destroys muscle tissue quickly.what did you mean about the slin pin,your oils go through a slin ?

It gets old yes, but it doesn't destroy your muscle tissue unless your using an 18g,

Look up back filling a insulin syringe, or just get some 27g, 1/2 inch lure lock needles and fill the pin with a 20g, change and good to go. Its real easy, and you don't even feel it.

Its what Ive started doing.

Have you thought about running tren higher than test prop this go around? Alot of people are having success with it, Myself included

IML Gear Cream!
Considerably less sides, And the gains I have been getting have been much better than when the other way around. Your only have a limited amount of receptors, when their full their full. So when test is used at a higher dose your body will use more of the test rather tren.

Flip the dosage, and now your using the more powerful tren to build

Considerably less sides, And the gains I have been getting have been much better than when the other way around. Your only have a limited amount of receptors, when their full their full. So when test is used at a higher dose your body will use more of the test rather tren.

^^this is solid advice. Tren is 3x as anabolic as test so it really makes sense.
As for the slin pin any oil should be fine its just slow. But basically painless and offers more options when pinning frequently. The only thing that might not work so good is a suspension like test or winny because the crystals clog the pin, oil glides right through.

On 600mg CYP/wk, 100mg Tren/day (and more), I noticed I was shooting my load before I was actually busting my nut, I've had similar experiences with Deca. If you notice negative sides, back down on the Tren.

I prefer every day myself. I don't like wondering whether or not its an injection day or not. I like to get in the habbit of first thing in the morning plugging and its done. Calves are awesome. Depending on how big your calves are, you can pump in up to 1 cc (the most Ive done so far) and alternate between left and right every day.

What's your exact dosing at the moment oldschool? Do you have a log of it going?

This sounds good going to try this thanks.

I dont have a log, But im running 50mg/Test Prop/ed and 100mg Tren A/ed

It has been nice, but will be finishing up soon.

Cycle looks good. I'll be doing the same thing but will be running halo instead of win. And I run 100mg ed of tren and prop. Mast will be 400mg a week.

Good luck! Keep us posted.

I run test suspension 125mg ed tren a 100mg ed 50mg masterol ed 50mg winny ed and 50mg var ed=very strong very defined.

I run test suspension 125mg ed tren a 100mg ed 50mg masterol ed 50mg winny ed and 50mg var ed=very strong very defined.

No disrespect, but it's taking you over 2.6g of gear a week? That just seems insane. Most guys don't need any more than 1.5g at the most, and even that's pushing it at times.

IML Gear Cream!
Slin pin is the shit! But with that volume of gear, not sure how it'd work because it would take multiple injections. I've been doing .5ml of tren ED and it's perfect, along with my other gear of course.

No disrespect, but it's taking you over 2.6g of gear a week? That just seems insane. Most guys don't need any more than 1.5g at the most, and even that's pushing it at times.

Ya its a heavy dose but i only run that 3-4 weeks then back off for a couple months and just cruise. Seems to work better than less mg longer runs. Im stronger quicker weight goes up but put on 0 fat.

i am going to run similiar cycle sloopy test e with npp and going to add some tren a in the last 4-5 weeks just as a test run with tren see how i do with it.so the last for 4 weeks i will be running test 750mg,npp 300mg and tren a 300mg.if i am not happy with that it is bunk shit or i suck.

Two 19-nor's isn't the greatest idea bro. But yeah I decided to do the test run too. this is my first time and now I'm hooked.

yea sloppy i know about the 2 19nor at the same time but i want to try tren how bad you think it would be for me if i just ran the tren for 4 weeks and the end.i have tought about lowering my dose of npp when i start the tren or i could just stop the npp when i start the tren.but that would mean i would only be running the npp for 6 weeks is that long enough for npp?

yea sloppy i know about the 2 19nor at the same time but i want to try tren how bad you think it would be for me if i just ran the tren for 4 weeks and the end.i have tought about lowering my dose of npp when i start the tren or i could just stop the npp when i start the tren.but that would mean i would only be running the npp for 6 weeks is that long enough for npp?

IF you do it, be sure to run cabergoline at 0.5mg E3D to counteract the sure prolactin issues. It is not a good idea, especially if you are only doing it as a test.

I would just run the Tren on my next cycle...

Or cut the NPP and run the tren :daydream:

so 4 weeks at low doses of both would be that bad really wow.did not mean to hijack this thread but so you guys think test e thru out of course then just run npp for 6 weeks then drop the npp when i start the tren so last 4 weeks would be test e and tren ace only.is 6 weeks long enough for npp.i was planning a 10 week cycle by the way.

Back