• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CHUCKY1's UNCLE Z Head-To-Head Challenge LOG - I Got the Guns Bitches!

chucky1

RISE ABOVE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off i want to thank Uncle Z, OSL and OD for all the hard work they put in and making this happen. Thank you for picking me, and ill do my best to make you all happy.

Iv got my hart in to this so Im in it to win it. To all the people on the sidelines please feel free to give suggestions on my log its my first one. I work full time 7:30am to 4:00pm so most of my post will be after work, ill log my training schedule tomorrow and start chipping away at this. diet, feeling, ect...

As of this morning I'm 28 years old 222lbs im 5'11'' bf% is 12.7 with calipers

I'm shooting for a very lean bulk, if that sounds right, i want a little more size then now, but very defined muscle and a little vascular lol... we'll just see how it go's. i chose test prop and D-bol only because i never ran D-bol and i hear good things about it ( Heavy's favorite oral) plus i wanted a feel good cycle. test prop wil be run at 150 eod till the end and D-bol first 5 weeks.

Sorry im the last one to make a log, i was trying to ad a little size to my quads, their going to be my biggest goal through out this, I just want to throw a shout out to my competitors (good group of guys right there) this is gonna be fun let the games begin:haha:

click on the picks

View attachment 34557

View attachment 34558

View attachment 34559

View attachment 34560

View attachment 34561

View attachment 34562

View attachment 34563

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Chucky. I wish the best to you bro!

First off i want to thank Uncle Z, OSL and OD for all the hard work they put in and making this happen. Thank you for picking me, and ill do my best to make you all happy.

Iv got my hart in to this so Im in it to win it. To all the people on the sidelines please feel free to give suggestions on my log its my first one. I work full time 7:30am to 4:00pm so most of my post will be after work, ill log my training schedule tomorrow and start chipping away at this. diet, feeling, ect...

As of this morning I'm 28 years old 222lbs im 5'11'' bf% is 12.7 with calipers

I'm shooting for a very lean bulk, if that sounds right, i want a little more size then now, but very defined muscle and a little vascular lol... we'll just see how it go's. i chose test prop and D-bol only because i never ran D-bol and i hear good things about it ( Heavy's favorite oral) plus i wanted a feel good cycle. test prop wil be run at 150 eod till the end and D-bol first 5 weeks.

Sorry im the last one to make a log, i was trying to ad a little size to my quads, their going to be my biggest goal through out this, I just want to throw a shout out to my competitors (good group of guys right there) this is gonna be fun let the games begin:haha:

click on the picks

View attachment 34557

View attachment 34558

View attachment 34559

View attachment 34560

View attachment 34561

View attachment 34562

View attachment 34563

Chucky,

Nice start BRO!!!! You have sun fuckin guns brother! Yea Quads have me as well! I am going for the lean bulk as well! Damm everyone is at least 25lbs heaver than me up to 50 lbs!! When I finish up at 185 to 190 I will be happy.

First time for me doing Dbol!! Yea I agree we have a great bunch of guys and will be looking at all of you VERY CLOSE!!!!!

The pics with us you put together buy the way sweet!!!!!!:winkfinger:

Let the GAMES/WAR START!!!!!:shooter::owned:

big mother fucker! good luck, brother.

Looks really strong- if you hit this right- you are going to be a contender-nice job:winkfinger: ordawg1

Nice start bro.. this should be intresting competition! Good luck

Your arms are huge. I would stop training them and pound chest, delts, and back hardcore. The pulls on back day will hit bis and the presses on chest day will hit tris. Use your arm day to hammer legs brother. You could do a quick arm routine every 2-3 weeks but they are a bit disproportionate at this time. Good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
Very Nice Chucky! Looks good man, you have alot of muslce, a cut is going to really make it pop!

Your arms are huge. I would stop training them and pound chest, delts, and back hardcore. The pulls on back day will hit bis and the presses on chest day will hit tris. Use your arm day to hammer legs brother. You could do a quick arm routine every 2-3 weeks but they are a bit disproportionate at this time. Good luck!

ha ha ya i get that alot but to me there noddles, i cant see what you guys see lol... ill take the advice though

thanks for the kind words everybody ill get on this after work, for now 1 cup oats, 5 eggs, protein 50gm.

ha ha ya i get that alot but to me there noddles, i cant see what you guys see lol... ill take the advice though
Yeah, we can't see what others see in us because we are obsessed...

^^^great song!

great start chucky. going to be a fun time watching you guys transform!

when can I get a cool ass sign like that?

I meant the sign in his pics. someone is all artsy and shit. the banners created for us are pretty damn sweet!

I meant the sign in his pics. someone is all artsy and shit. the banners created for us are pretty damn sweet!

oh ha...yea ud have to ask him to make you one

IML Gear Cream!
with those arms and those fucking bear paws for hands, Chuck could probably knock your block off something fierce.

I agree with heavy and would consider taking a few arm days off lol. You're arms are sick, but they definitely make your delts and chest look smaller. GL to you brother!

with those arms and those fucking bear paws for hands, Chuck could probably knock your block off something fierce.

:roflmao: iv been known to draw some shit in my day... oh ya woudent hurt a fly:roflmao:

I agree with heavy and would consider taking a few arm days off lol. You're arms are sick, but they definitely make your delts and chest look smaller. GL to you brother!

shoulders tonight, will post work out when i get home. ill trade you some arm mass for quad mass j

Im hitting shoulders tonight as well. Cut your weights in half so you dont embarass me too much hahaha

Hey bud,

I noticed that challenger was spelt wrong. Change it to this one.

Last edited:
Looking good Chucky1 - best of luck to you bro!

Did you hit the shoulders yet? I need some motivation.

Back