• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mod offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, just to clarify, you dont have to be a MOD already, this is for a position for anyone to moderate this section?

heavy iron???? hell yeah too :)

one of the best!

As long as its someone who is gonna rep shit up lol...

IML Gear Cream!
There is a few guys that would all do well with this. I believe I am one of them and I could give some honest opinions on others if needed. Lots of good guys here! Like everyone else said Heavy would be great also!

I thought it was strictly for mods, until it was clarified. There are a lot of good choices.

ya def great comp here

should be interesting to see who wins

Sounds fun. Good luck to all the applicants, Z will choose the best for the job for sure!

robbiek would also be a god choice. Man is smart as shit with a memory like googles search engine!

Keep the applications coming. If you are a lil hottie Female- send pictures with application direct to " ORDAWG1":D- all others go to Z:) OD

Keep the applications coming. If you are a lil hottie Female- send pictures with application direct to " ORDAWG1":D- all others go to Z:) OD

And thats just how he rolls.. :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
There are several good ones for sure! GMO would also be great pick very knowlegable for sure!!

Make sure I get copys of apps just for a second set of eyes!!:ohyeah:

You can send them here too... even the Jedi Alpha can look over too! lol

Don't worry guys-I always share. My eyes are not what they used to be !! So-I have to look REAL close !! Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

Anything to help Z and the team...

... I would be happy to do this for sure! :)

repo would be a good pick for sure:winkfinger:

Great guys to pick from. Just makes the team stronger and stronger:clapping:-Thanks-OD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back