• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ex-Philly officer pleads guilty in steroid ring

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ex-Philly officer pleads guilty in steroid ring
Published Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PHILADELPHIA (AP) ??? A former Philadelphia police officer has pleaded guilty to federal charges in what authorities say was an anabolic steroid distribution ring.

Thirty-six-year-old Joseph McIntyre was charged in an indictment that also named two fellow officers and a dozen other people.

The Philadelphia Daily News says McIntyre pleaded guilty Tuesday to conspiracy to distribute steroids and possession with intent to distribute. He will be sentenced Dec. 5.

Prosecutors have alleged that one of the other officers operated the steroid and human growth hormone distribution organization in Philadelphia and around the country. Authorities say he obtained monthly shipments of anabolic steroids and HGH from suppliers in Europe and China.

Ex-Philly officer pleads guilty in steroid ring - Houston Chronicle

these guys were all good guys....i feel bad for them, especially with their shitty pay and how dangerous their jobs are (especially in recent years with the philly flash mobs).....i really think aas use for those who protect and serve should be authorized to some degree......i wish the best for all these guys....

Almost every cop I know does steroids ( city cops and state troopers). When I was in the Marines there was more than a few of us that were obv juicing and the co never said a word.

I don't see why its illegal at all. It's not like cocain or crack. Fucking stupid

these guys were all good guys....i feel bad for them, especially with their shitty pay and how dangerous their jobs are (especially in recent years with the philly flash mobs).....i really think aas use for those who protect and serve should be authorized to some degree......i wish the best for all these guys....

Id i was attacked by a crackhead, Id rather have a juiced up cop protect me than a limp wristed one. :paddle:

For sure, if these guys have to protect the people from the scum of the earth they need every edge they can get

So long as the cop selling isn't hauling in his competition.

yep

totally ridiculous

I have read articles before about firefighters getting in trouble for AAS. I guess they want them weak, fat and slow as shit so they can’t save people.
Derek Poundstone and Ronnie Coleman were both cops. I would not fuck with them.

Back