• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How Should I Run My PCT?

sirmattiep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey looking to see how you guys think I should run my PCT. Unfortunately what was supposed to be a 12 week 500mg test e cycle has got cut short to 10 weeks. 1-2 25mg dbol 2-5 50mg dbol, arimidex .5 eod and 500iu of hcg weekly. Personal issues have come up making me unavailable to focus my attention to my cycle and not able to give 100% for the last 2 weeks doesn't make sense. Overall I feel its been a good cycle starting weight 170 currently 194 strength was amazing so I'm happy especially because people have definitely said their compliments and im sure questioned the use of AAS :hmmm: Haha.

Anyways 3 days ago was my last shot and currently have about 13-14mL 1mg/mL of Liquidex, 70mL 35mg/mL of clomid, 50mL 20mg/mL of nolvadex, and about 2800 IUs of hcg left. When do I start my PCT and take what when & at what dosages of each product? Thank you for your time and any feedback is much appreciated!

Two weeks after your last test injection, start your pct. Pct should be: clomid 100/100/75/50 and aromasin at 25/25/12.5/12.5. If you dont have aromasin, I highly suggest picking it up asap. Do not use hcg during pct.

Hey looking to see how you guys think I should run my PCT. Unfortunately what was supposed to be a 12 week 500mg test e cycle has got cut short to 10 weeks. 1-2 25mg dbol 2-5 50mg dbol, arimidex .5 eod and 500iu of hcg weekly. Personal issues have come up making me unavailable to focus my attention to my cycle and not able to give 100% for the last 2 weeks doesn't make sense. Overall I feel its been a good cycle starting weight 170 currently 194 strength was amazing so I'm happy especially because people have definitely said their compliments and im sure questioned the use of AAS :hmmm: Haha.

Anyways 3 days ago was my last shot and currently have about 13-14mL 1mg/mL of Liquidex, 70mL 35mg/mL of clomid, 50mL 20mg/mL of nolvadex, and about 2800 IUs of hcg left. When do I start my PCT and take what when & at what dosages of each product? Thank you for your time and any feedback is much appreciated!

2 weeks after last shot:
Adex: .5/.5/.25/.25 for a total of ~11ml
Clomid: 105/105/52.5/52.5 a total of ~63ml
HCG: space it out to use 2800 in the remaining 11 days before pct. Something like 1000/1000/800 for example

save the nolva for future cycles when you get gyno flareup

Vibrant, Pieguy

Can you please explain the use of an AI in PCT. Why is it needed if the aromatizing drugs have left the system by this point?

Vibrant, Pieguy

Can you please explain the use of an AI in PCT. Why is it needed if the aromatizing drugs have left the system by this point?

it will keep you from getting gyno in pct when your estrogen levels would normally be much higher this also helps you keep your gains as estro will strip you of that. If you were to not use an AI I would want to use nolva and clomid. bottom line is the AI keeps your body as regular as possible while the clomid goes to work on your HPTA getting you swimmers back to swimming shape.

Because with the lack of test, your estrogen will be out of whack. Aromasin also helps your natty test levels.

K thanks for the info but I am rather confused. One gentleman said use HCG one did not. I only have Arimidex like the above says & not looking to purchase aromasin. Other opinions on what I should do? Thanks

You didn't read correctly. You don't use HCG in PCT, you use it before PCT. In the two weeks before PCT, high dose your HCG and dose EOD or E3D until you use the rest. It can't sit in your frig for more than a month or two anyway so use the rest to help your testes recover.

You have approxmiately 11 days before PCT, so dose 800 hcg today, wait a few days, dose 1000 and then dose the rest a few days after that and then start PCT 14 days after your last injection.

my insulin syringes are 1cc U-100 for 100 units or less.. So for the hcg just fill my syringe up to 8 which would equal 800ius?

Back