• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle Z GTG

bassonjigs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know people are still curious about Z but I want to testify that Z is good to go. No scam here. He is first class!

I know people are still curious about Z but I want to testify that Z is good to go. No scam here. He is first class!

LOL... good to hear bro!! Z is always "To Legit To Quit" lol

I dont think youll find anyone in this area curious about his service lol...

Good luck with ur gearz bro...

^^truth. I read the thread title and thought to myself, "We know." :winkfinger:

HAHAH the past couple weeks these threads have been pissing me off becuase i have been able to order but now that my order has been placed and money has been send these threads put a big smile on my face!

Does that mean we are good guys ? :clapping: Enjoy-OD

Does that mean we are good guys ? :clapping: Enjoy-OD
HAHAH yes dinatly. I wish i had a little more money so i could have ordered DOM but thats ok becuase the couple extra days the international takes will give me enough time to make sure i have everything else in place. everything happens for a reason!:winkfinger::clapping:

Indeed brother... sit back and relax

never any doubt when u go with Z......i know its just a fantasy...but one day i would like to shake the man himselfs hand.....Z.... for the awsome shit he puts out.....hell yea!!!!:ohyeah:

Yes - well said!

Uncle Z is, and runs - a first class business! :clapping:

I've been saying this from my very first order and I'm sure you'll be saying
as many good things in a year from now and beyond.

Question, I'm looking to do a 10 week test e as my first cycle and I see that prices for human grade are almost the same as underground or z line. Why would anyone not chose to go with human grade? would it be the fear that Zs source might not be legit as its usually whats feared the most when it comes to human grade?

Question, I'm looking to do a 10 week test e as my first cycle and I see that prices for human grade are almost the same as underground or z line. Why would anyone not chose to go with human grade? would it be the fear that Zs source might not be legit as its usually whats feared the most when it comes to human grade?
i don't fear anything as far as how legit the source or product is. the ONLY thing i fear when dealing online is not receiving my order and being out money. i haven't seen anyone complain about quality of the product.:winkfinger:

i don't fear anything as far as how legit the source or product is. the ONLY thing i fear when dealing online is not receiving my order and being out money. i haven't seen anyone complain about quality of the product.:winkfinger:

agreed

By product do you mean human grade from z?

Just buy it... you wont regret lol... Legit is hard to find

anyone else wonder how come no one can post about payment, shipping, etc. but we can have huge banners that lead straight to the site that contains all the info?

Not trying to stir up shit, but just saying... anyone with half a brain could figure this out.

Back