• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Automatic banning

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, its this fuckin simple, you do a sponsored log, know matter who the sponsor is, take there free gear and supps then its mandatory to have before pictures with a current sign stating something like “Captn craves the Cock" and the date or you are banned by a mod immedately. Now can you think of anyone who needs banning, starting with N and ending with N

AZZA

PS he is also a insecure little piece of shit whos body cant match the bullshit lifts he is posting up, Yates style rows, Only Yates trains Yates……Period

Ok, its this fuckin simple, you do a sponsored log, know matter who the sponsor is, take there free gear and supps then its mandatory to have before pictures with a current sign stating something like ???Captn craves the Cock" and the date or you are banned by a mod immedately. Now can you think of anyone who needs banning, starting with N and ending with N

AZZA

PS he is also a insecure little piece of shit whos body cant match the bullshit lifts he is posting up, Yates style rows, Only Yates trains Yates??????Period

Good idea

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

If your afraid to take before and after pictures when you do a log thats sponsored your simply a pussy. Lets be real here you might not be the biggest person here or you could be the smallest doing a cycle to help improve...is someone really going to be like "wow your a small as shit you should stop lifting?" I don't think so yeah you might get the occasional asshole but its nothing big everyones body is different..we all can't be like Arnold but we can sure try! thats enough for the inspirational post...fuck bitches get money

If your afraid to take before and after pictures when you do a log thats sponsored your simply a pussy. Lets be real here you might not be the biggest person here or you could be the smallest doing a cycle to help improve...is someone really going to be like "wow your a small as shit you should stop lifting?" I don't think so yeah you might get the occasional asshole but its nothing big everyones body is different..we all can't be like Arnold but we can sure try! thats enough for the inspirational post...fuck bitches get money

thumbnail.aspx

Wow - u really jock that guy - I hate everything associated w politics to b honest....Always feeding people shit they wanna hear, and once they are elected, they shit the bed......just me tho :pissed:
been lovin this guy for years and i completely understand what your saying and agree with you for the most part :paddle:

It was the best part of the film by far, instant classic.

50312_2806040088_2432208_n.jpg

:roflmao:

"She don't get nothing, she don't get shit"

HAAA!! Maybe a dumb question, but who in the world is RON PAUL?? :hmmm:

Maybe the only person on the planet who makes me GOD DAMN PROUD of my physique.

Okay, maybe Nader, too. But even they both have broader shoulders than I do. :mad:

paul-nader.jpg

Back