• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Zteam Prayers

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
go ut to all of our friends in harm's way during this powerful storm. Be safe- stay dry and know that your Z friends are thinking about you. God Bless-Ordawg1-Uncle Z -OSL and the entire ZTeam:winkfinger:

Amen

Bless everyone, and be safe! Im tiered at looking at videos of Z-Bodybuilders driving their cars in that shit!

x2.... be safe east coat bro's

Be safe brothers.. our prayers are for you and your families..

Thanks Ordawg and everyone else!!!! :winkfinger: Be safe out there everyone else!!

be safe and my prayers go out to you all

I saw some of the damage, it was pretty bad, hope everyone out here is alright. However in my neck of the woods there wasnt much at all, infact we were running around last night in our bathing suits ;)

ps- Dont thank God, thank Bloomberg - for shutting down the MTA til tmo afternoon!!

IML Gear Cream!
Yes be safe and be careful if you're in the line of this storm.

I'm glad to hear you're alright PonyPackage!!!

We've had a few major hurricanes hit us and the strangest thing was waking up and hearing the constant roar of the wind pounding the
windows.

Just like they say you have to watch for objets flying through the air - our BBQ grill flew across the back yard - with gas tank attached.

On a funny note - we had a baby oak tree (about 8 foot) - the wind blew it way over I thought we would loose it for sure - I even tried to tie it back upright with a post and rope - but the rope broke and I thought we we would loose it for sure...

BUT - when the eye of the hurricane passed us - the wind shifted the other way and blow it right back up perfectly straight! :clapping:

I dont know what was more fearsome Hurricane Irene or me entering my third week on Z's test E

ya being in florida i know those hurricanes are no joke but being hit regualry by then most people are prepared. A lot of my family up north haveno idea wtf is going on or what to do. Goodluck to everyone up north and stay safe! (p.s. i say up north becuase um ultra down south lmao)

Woke up this morning and my shit is all fucked!!!! My hot tub top flew away and my girl's swing outside on the porch and the gazzebo(How ever you spell it LOL). This sucks now more money needs to be spent WTF LOL!!!:winkfinger: But hey atleast we are alright and the power is finally back on!!!:ohyeah:

Woke up this morning and my shit is all fucked!!!! My hot tub top flew away and my girl's swing outside on the porch and the gazzebo(How ever you spell it LOL). This sucks now more money needs to be spent WTF LOL!!!:winkfinger: But hey atleast we are alright and the power is finally back on!!!:ohyeah:
AW MAN NOT THE HOTTUB! haha atleast ur all ok and ur houses didnt blow away

sorry to her man

sorry to her man

Ya man shit sucks!! That is about a couple thousand dollars down the drain and we just bought themin the begginig of the summer and first a tornado in new england and now this WTF!!!!:shooter: I want to go back to the west coast!!!:winkfinger:

AW MAN NOT THE HOTTUB! haha atleast ur all ok and ur houses didnt blow away

True man but as you said my poor HOTTUB lol!!!! I will deff miss it for sure but I am going to get a new one FOR SURE!!!:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!

I'm glad you're alright buddy ... 'and the power is on!"

Gosh damn - losing power SUCKS - as soon as it goes out - you turn into an instant - "Cave Man!" :jerkit:

Damn bro. Next time use duct tape:hmmm:

Glad your safe!

Last edited:
Gents I pray that everything works for you all.

I'm glad you're alright buddy ... 'and the power is on!"

Gosh damn - losing power SUCKS - as soon as it goes out - you turn into an instant - "Cave Man!" :jerkit:

Thanks Repo and YES losing power suck ass LOL!!!!!:winkfinger: I could only imagine being a cave man.... I'd be pissed lmao!!!!!:roflmao:

It's absolutely beautiful out now! Glad I was spared anything major. Just lots and lots of water outside. They closed my city down during the storm but most of the roads are open now.

glad to hear everyone ok.....last time we had one way down south....power was out for two fucking weeks now that sucks balls...lol

Family in Philly just contacted me and they're all doing good! The basement flooded, but they pumped it out!!! Thanks on behalf of my family for all of your prayers!!! I do wish we coulda got that rain here in Texas! Texans could use some prayers, too!!! This drought is the worst I've seen in my 42 years... Peace

We got beat up pretty good up here in the Northeast. My parents just got the power back and my gym was closed for a couple days without power. We actually talked the owner into letting us train in the dark with only the sunlight to see what we were doing.....lol. Hope everyone is ok.

My older bro had to kayak to his house in 4 feet of water with cases of beer on his kayak it was a pretty funny picture but no damage to any of my family members home thank god but good luck to all those people that did get a problem.

Back