• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mercury Poisoning and being Vegetarian

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to be a vegetarian sometime in the future but I am afraid of mercury poisoning if I eat tuna every day.

1. Should I worry about mercury poising when eating too much tuna?
2. How much tuna is too much?
3. Is it possible to be a vegetarian and a bodybuilder?
4. Is it unhealthy to not eat any meats?
5. What are good protein alternatives to meats?
6. Should I worry about fat and cholesterol from meats?
7. Is being vegetarian really worth it?
8. What protein powders are good for vegetarians/do not have meats?

Vegetarian don't eat fish or anything with a face on it. They eat veggies, fruits, tubers, seeds and nuts.

I want to be a vegetarian sometime in the future but I am afraid of mercury poisoning if I eat tuna every day.

Q. Should I worry about mercury poising when eating too much tuna?
A. Unless you are a child or woman of childbearing years, not so much...but yes, it's possible.

Q. How much tuna is too much?
A. This chart is as good as any...not that I care, I choke down at least two cans a day.

Q. Is it possible to be a vegetarian and a bodybuilder?
A. Sure, it's possible...just damn hard to get enough complete proteins.

Q. Is it unhealthy to not eat any meats?
A. In my opinion YES. But many disagree. I think we should eat animal proteins, garden veggies, nuts and seeds, a little fruit, and safe starches like potatoes rather than what I consider unhealthy grains... like I said, many disagree.

Q. What are good protein alternatives to meats?
A. Nuts, legumes,

Q. Should I worry about fat and cholesterol from meats?
A. Most disagree but I say eat the animal proteins including the fat for better health. Eleminating unhealthy grains (wheat, rice, corn and all products made from these) is how I've "cured DMII and MS"...at least effectively treated both without drugs...don't even need insulin anymore.

Q. Is being vegetarian really worth it?
A. Bet ya can't guess my opinion. :)

Q. What protein powders are good for vegetarians/do not have meats?
A. Soy is about your only option if you are a true vegetarian. Whey and casein come from cows...egg comes from chickens... so you are left with soy - one of the worst things a man can eat.

Back