• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need to know if CEM's prami is legit

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i got my hcg and caber getting shipped soon from EK but need to start my test/tren/mast cycle now before i have to go away somewhere by plane where i cant take my shit with me. i have heard mixed reviews about CEM's prami so i just wanna know what's the deal from people who have used it. it's the only domestic sponsor that can get it to me fast enough (i think).

i couldnt find prami on extreme peptide so i guess they dont have it. otherwise i'd go with them. i try to steer away from research chemicals but at this point it's looking like my only option.

thoughts?

Well... If my rat went over .25 per dose, he would be sick for one day. He never had milk run out his tit though.

So, I think it worked good.

Well... If my rat went over .25 per dose, he would be sick for one day. He never had milk run out his tit though.

So, I think it worked good.

could you explain more about your rat's side effects?

Been at .20 ED of CEM's prami and running tren ace at 60mg ED for the past 6 weeks and no bad sides at all.

GTG in my book

Back