• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skinnys Ode

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
bout time i start a journal on this site...

height:5' 11"
weight: 185
bf%: 12-15 (according to an online calculator not calipers or body comp test so accuracy is questionable)

diet: well idk i keep track of what i eat in journals like this(so you will see) and adjust according to what the mirror is telling me.

Goals: exercise for life... I have injuries that prevent me from playing sports so lifting is all I have now. i am constantly changing my goals and work out routines all depends on the mirror

right now im finishing up the first part of German volume training

and the attached are me one just standin and two flexin what little i got:hiya:

Attachments

• mee 001.JPG
    mee 001.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 45
  • mee 008.JPG
    mee 008.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 37
  • mee 016.JPG
    mee 016.JPG
    244.2 KB · Views: 35
legs and abs
squats
205*10 ten sets

superset 60 secs rest

laying leg curl
110*10 ten sets

leg extensions
90*15 three sets

superset 60 secs rest

pt ball crunches
3 sets of 20

ab machine
3 sets of 20

god these ten by tens take it out of you. but im still makeing gains and in three days i start phase two of this should be interesting 10 sets of 6 is whats comming....

nice workout what are you doing for PWO nutrition?
My pre work out is:
5g creatine mono
1scoop MRI black powder (NO supplement)

during workout:
10g bcaa and glutamin
gatorade

post workout:
bsn true-mass(weight gainer)
5grams creatine

The products change alot I love trying new stuff but the idea stays the same. i want creatine and N.O. before a little bcaas with some sugar durring and then after I take in carbs protien and more of mans best freind creatine.

Last edited:
arms and delts
Dips
bw+20*10 sets 1-5
bw+25*10 sets 6-10

superset 60 secs rest

incline bench hammer curls
25*10 ten sets

seated lateral raises
25*15 three sets

superset 60 secs rest

bent over reverse flys
25*15 three sets

tricep push down
50*20
50*15
50*10
i intended on doing three sets of 20 but i did not have enough left

inside curls
20*20 three sets

i really beat up the bis today good work out now i have a day rest and then i start phase 2 of german volume training.

8-31 food
morn shake (1/2 cup oats,strawbery yougurt,1 cup or more frozen berries covered with milk abut 500ml)

Burger from jack

half a bunch asparagus
2 chicken breast
roasted garlick and cheese tortelinis

weight gaining shake before bed

liv52
multi v

no work out yesterday I am supposed to go today but forgot undies for the gym. yeah thats right i dont wear under wear most of the time during summer. Its hot and undies make it worse so i let my boys hang....

Start hitting the gear. It makes training more fun.

Agreed... My rats are on there first experiment currently. 500 te for 16 weeks I'm about 12 weeks in and 20lbs up from 166 after a hiking trip I lost 7 pounds on that trip... But I had a longer way to go that most. I got in a car accident and spent a lot of time in a wheel chair and hospital bed three years ago. Been doing nothing but weight lifting since. Wanted my legs back!! They are stronger now but the pain and limited motion still keeps me from doing sports again.

IML Gear Cream!
Chest and back
Wide grip pull ups
Bw*6 ten sets

Super set 60 secs rest

Incline dumbbell press
55(plate weight)*6 ten sets

Bent over rows
135*6 sets1-2
135*8 set 3

Super set 60 secs rest

Db flys
40(plate weight)*6 three sets

Cable flies
40*15
40*10
30*10

Ok this wasn't bad for the first go through except I need to move all my weights a little up. Going to add 5-10 lbs to the pull up, 5 on chest press, 20 on bent over row, and probably leave the flys alone since I'm moving up the chest press. feelin good!!

Ps thank for checking in guys and the support.

Altright quick update. My chest is sooooorrrrre. tris are sore and back is fine. food sucked yesterday my appitite is not as big as i need it to be and slamming food has gotten hard last couple weeks but i will try to pick it back up!!! Right now im wanting to be about 200 lbs by next summer. So i have about 15 more pounds of lean muscle to put on.

Chest and back
Wide grip pull ups
Bw*6 ten sets

Super set 60 secs rest

Incline dumbbell press
55(plate weight)*6 ten sets

Bent over rows
135*6 sets1-2
135*8 set 3

Super set 60 secs rest

Db flys
40(plate weight)*6 three sets

Cable flies
40*15
40*10
30*10

Ok this wasn't bad for the first go through except I need to move all my weights a little up. Going to add 5-10 lbs to the pull up, 5 on chest press, 20 on bent over row, and probably leave the flys alone since I'm moving up the chest press. feelin good!!

Ps thank for checking in guys and the support.

Weights will come up!

Legs and abs
Squats
225*6 ten sets

Superset 60 secs rest

Seated leg curl
150*6 ten sets

Pt ball crunches left then right
3 sets of 20

Superset 60 secs rest

Leg adductors
60*15 three sets

Pt ball crunches with yellow band
Three sets of 10-15

Alright I was supposed to do deads but some one was using the rack...I waited an hour. So I just did squats. Also was supposed to do calf extensions but my ankle doesn't bend so that's out and I hate the addiction machine at my gym so I will prolly just do leg extensions again(my quads suck).

Arms and shoulders
Dips
bw+35*6 ten sets

super set 60 secs rest

incline hammer curls
35*6 ten sets

Seated lateral raises
25*15 three sets

superset 60 secs rest

bent over lateral raises
15*15 three sets

tricep push down
50*15 two sets
50*12

inside curls
25*20 three sets

This was sundays workout felt good. I slept on my shoulders wrong i actually had to get up in the meddle of the night cause the pain was so bad. And todays work out was a little hard on the shoulders but i made it through.. hardest part is getting to the dip bars and the 35lb plate attached to me befeore 60 secs is up its like a race.

Last edited:
Arms and shoulders
Dips
bw+35*6 ten sets

super set 60 secs rest

incline hammer curls
35*6 ten sets

Seated lateral raises
25*15 three sets

superset 60 secs rest

bent over lateral raises
15*15 three sets

tricep push down
50*15 two sets
50*12

inside curls
25*20 three sets

This was sundays workout felt good. I slept on my shoulders wrong i actually had to get up in the meddle of the night cause the pain was so bad. And todays work out was a little hard on the shoulders but i made it through.. hardest part is getting to the dip bars and the 35lb plate attached to me befeore 60 secs is up its like a race.

Looks like a solid workout

tkae it easy on those shoulders!

Looks like a solid workout

tkae it easy on those shoulders!

Ill try!!! lol i have so many aches and pains(broken ankles, blown out knees, broken femur and broken colar bone) I never really change much if something hurts. I just kinda keep going......

Ill try!!! lol i have so many aches and pains(broken ankles, blown out knees, broken femur and broken colar bone) I never really change much if something hurts. I just kinda keep going......

Just wait till your 50, always something hurting LOL

back and chest
wide grip pull ups
bw*6 sets 1-5
bw+5*6 sets 6-10

super set 60 secs rest

Incline chest press
60*6 sets 1-3
55*6 sets 4-10

flat bench flys
35*6 three sets

superset 60 secs rest

bent over rows
145*6 two sets
145*10 one set

cable flys
30*10 three sets with a two second squeeze at the end.

ok felt good on the pull up going to stick with the five lb addition. on chest press the sixies are a little tough to git up initially(no spotter) so i had to move back down or risk hurting my self in the later sets so i slowed the 55s down and went deeper into my chest to try and get the most out of it. Flys are fine. Bent over rows I am going to add another 10-20lbs.

Legs and Abs
dead lift
225*6 ten sets

superset 60 secs rest

seated leg curl
150*6 ten sets

pt ball crunches(left then right)
3 sets of 20

superset 60 secs rest

leg extensions
100*12 three sets

pt ball crunches with yellow band
3 sets of 10

TIME!!!! howd i doo..... going to move the deads up to 235 next go around and the seted leg curl to 160. and leg extensions to 110. I love doing deads for some reason i feel like im just building raw power doing those... not getting bigger just getting badder.

IML Gear Cream!
9-10 work out
Arms and shoulders

dips
bw+35*6 ten sets

superset 60 secs rest

incline hammer curls
35*6 ten sets

seated flys
20*15 three sets

superset 60 secs rest

bent over lateral raises
15*12 three sets

tricep push down
50*15 three sets (oh man these last ones hurt so good)

curls
20*20+ three sets

okay i had a guy com in and we got to talking i was supposed to go home after this but after sitting and talking for an hour i decided to do some shruggs and more standing curls.

barbel shrugs
225*12
315*12
405*8
315*10
225*10

standing curls
45*10

ok after that i had to leave... man I was sore till yesterday. I was supposed to have a work out yesterday but got stuck in a seminar for 6 hours and did not have the will power to make it in there after that.

back and chest

pullups-wide grip palms away
bw+5*6 sets 1-9
bw+10*6 set 10

superset 60 secs rest

incline chest press
55*6 ten sets

bent over rows
155*8 two sets
155*10 last set

super set

flat bench flys
35*6 sets 1-2
35*8 set 3

standing cable flys
30*10 three sets with a 2 sec squeeze:lifter:

I have nothing to say except that felt extremely good.. I am going to move all my weights up-pull ups going to +10lbs, incline going to 60, bent over row to 175 and flat bench flys to 40... On another note I was turned on to another type of training By CornishCelt and Kornfed called Dog crap training im sure a lot of you have heard of it but its new to me. I can wait to start but not till after a couple more weeks of this cause im still seeing gains.

Moderator... this is his journal title:

Jim Wendler Worship and Obscure Exercises

Wow i checked out his log he has made some good progress over the last 7 years. I wish i had pics of me from the 2003 you all would laugh hahah sitting at a soft 155(freshman in college lot of drinking and partying no lifting). i could not get down to 155 to save my life now. I could barely do a pull up...max bench was 135 as a senior in high school and that was the last time i max benched. Tooo embarassing!!:mooh:

The below is are updated pics. im in a contest on another forum figured i might aswell put them here also. So grab a popcorn and enjoy a good laugh at me going through what i think are bb poses :roflmao:

Attachments

• more me 031.JPG
    more me 031.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 21
  • more me 041.JPG
    more me 041.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 12
  • more me 037.JPG
    more me 037.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 12
  • more me 047.JPG
    more me 047.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 11
  • more me 050.JPG
    more me 050.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 9
  • more me 033.JPG
    more me 033.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
legs and abs

Deads
245*6 ten sets

Superset 60 secs rest

seated leg curl
165*6 ten sets

leg extensions
110*12 three sets

Superset 60 secs rest

PT ball crunches alternating
3 sets of 20

pt ball crunches with yellow band
3 sets of 10

wow that facking hurt this time!!! my diet is still suffering but i got paid today so i will be going to the grocery store and trying to figure something out before i waste away from pulling 2000 calories a day and working my self into the dirt. Lol i know what you thinking wast away but your alread a bean pole well im still over 180 and could easily drop down to 175 below that its gets tough now. but quick recap I will not be moving up in weight next time that like i said HURT after i got done doing this i had very little energy left(bad bfast).

Back