• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tanning on cycle

UcantHang

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I usually tan a lot on cycle but this time im incorporating 20 mg/day of accutane. I know with high doses of accutane your skin can burn very easily but Im not sure if just 20 mg would matter that much. Does anybody here take accutane and still tan?

Not tanning on accutane is a myth, just up the dose and tan more than ever. Forget about reading about the drugs you use, science is a joke and we all know more than any Doctor does.

I took the real shit from the dermatologist then got my eye brows done and because of the waxing it took off so much of my skin because it was super sensitive so much so the asian lady was tripping. While walking out the store people were looking at me all like wtf did this chick do to him. I'm sure tanning wouldn't be any different so I would be careful. Maybe start with like a 6 minute tan and see how much you tan or burn and work from there. Let me know how it goes :winkfinger:

I usually tan a lot on cycle but this time im incorporating 20 mg/day of accutane. I know with high doses of accutane your skin can burn very easily but Im not sure if just 20 mg would matter that much. Does anybody here take accutane and still tan?

I have been tanning for a while now and even on 20mg of Accutane I burned! No tanning bed and limited sun!

No good, brother. I know a couple who have tanned while on accutane, and they look like a pizza pie for days after. They became bright red with little white patches. It was gross!

Looked something like this...
tumblr_lirtbeEJWY1qeaxnfo1_500.jpg

haha :)

The son of "Pizza the Hut" from Spaceballs!

3790515827_a2a89ff87e.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
George foreman your so fuck*n smart Im so glad your up here so I can listen to your advice. Its funny how every other moderator up here will show some respect and answer your question and help you out but every time I see you, your either talking shit or or being a smart ass.

Not tanning on accutane is a myth, just up the dose and tan more than ever. Forget about reading about the drugs you use, science is a joke and we all know more than any Doctor does.
Why, and more importantly how are you even a mod? You do nothing but post useless bullshit here on everyones threads. Pics or you are a fat piece of shit who sits on his computer all day :loser2:

Can you blame the guy? That's a pretty fucking stupid question you asked. It wouldn't be surprising if you followed it up with "Can I get drunk on the weekends while on Accutane?". He has posted pics, I bet one of his legs weighs more than you.

Can you blame the guy? That's a pretty fucking stupid question you asked. It wouldn't be surprising if you followed it up with "Can I get drunk on the weekends while on Accutane?". He has posted pics, I bet one of his legs weighs more than you.
First off, I didnt ask the question Ucanthang did. And second, when someone comes here and asks a question its because they are looking for help from people who are more experienced than them. When a Moderator with over 1000 posts and a high rep says something like that, believe it or not there are people who take it seriously and can really fuck theirselves up. And GeorgeForeman is constantly asking people to post pics. If hes posted pics and hes so fucking big why does he have a picture of Dave Chapelle as his avatar?

First off, I didnt ask the question Ucanthang did. And second, when someone comes here and asks a question its because they are looking for help from people who are more experienced than them. When a Moderator with over 1000 posts and a high rep says something like that, believe it or not there are people who take it seriously and can really fuck theirselves up. And GeorgeForeman is constantly asking people to post pics. If hes posted pics and hes so fucking big why does he have a picture of Dave Chapelle as his avatar?

He might be a dick but honestly when someone comes on here, acknowledges they know they are going to do something they shouldn't and still ask for advice on how to proceed, you really think they don't deserve to get flamed?

If he couldn't read the sarcasm in every word GFR wrote, than I'm astonished he was able to post on an internet forum.

Accutane is a harsh ass drug and right on the label it says AVOID SUNLIGHT (I've had it prescribed so I know).

I'm guessing he has a pic of Dave Chapelle because Chapelle is fucking awesome lol.

Yeah man he didnt say he was gonna do it anyways he said he usually does and asked if it was ok to still do while on it. But im not looking to argue with you its Foreman that pisses me off. Im done with this thread though

For the record I know that sunlight fucks you up on accutane I just didnt know if it was as bad on low doses of it.

Back