• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

good news, maybe?

fit4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
submitted ticket asking about my orders and got a response that said "these have started arriving, we except them all to be arrived in 2 weeks." hope so- Love Naps products! r they the reships or the packs being released from hubs?

funny how i am an avid bodybuilder, compete for over 20 yrs pretty knowledgable to all aspects of working out and my reps r in neg, geesh.

Reps dont mean shit bro, some guys take them srs but in reality they are just green or red dots that mean nothing of your credibility imo.

Reps dont mean shit bro, some guys take them srs but in reality they are just green or red dots that mean nothing of your credibility imo.

Bump. It's good to see the NAPs crew getting the credit they deserve. Good people for sure!

V/R
Chris

submitted ticket asking about my orders and got a response that said "these have started arriving, we except them all to be arrived in 2 weeks." hope so- Love Naps products! r they the reships or the packs being released from hubs?

that's good news indeed, i really hope it's for real. of course i dont want to get too optimistic but then again im not gonna be pessimistic either. lets just wait and see

of course i kind of worried about the customs as well, if i have any issue and my package gets seized i will be sooo pissed. imagine, all that waiting for nothing :nail:

:coffee:

SD ur funny. i honestly believe they r trying to work it all out, staying optimistic and patient. yeah its been awhile but there gear is always been g2g

SD ur funny. i honestly believe they r trying to work it all out, staying optimistic and patient. yeah its been awhile but there gear is always been g2g

True.

In ready for this to be behind all of us and over with.

hope you're right, 2k worth of gear showing up that I didn't think was ever going to come would be an amazing present.

so i still wonder what will we receive nothing at all? the original packs? the reships? or the re re shipped ? All 3? i think that would be worth my almost 18 weeks of wait. i guess we will wait and see.

I really hope it's a legit two weeks and ppl start getting their stuff. For the sake of sanity.

It's gonna be the funniest shit in the world if it isn't.

The sad thing is that it probably won't be two weeks... But hey, were all in this together right? Time to forget about it, and if and when it does show, the word will be spread. Till then, it's still a waiting game. Eat.Sleep.Gym.Peace. (work too)

funny how i am an avid bodybuilder, compete for over 20 yrs pretty knowledgable to all aspects of working out and my reps r in neg, geesh.

sent ya some green brah.. liked the thread

so i still wonder what will we receive nothing at all? the original packs? the reships? or the re re shipped ? All 3? i think that would be worth my almost 18 weeks of wait. i guess we will wait and see.

4th option would be real sweet!

If you make dick comments about members here should go to e-roids, then generally people will give you negative reps. That coupled with whining about shit, will do it as well. Regardless if your 30 years in the game and have tons of experience, if you are a dick or make dick comments, then people will neg you for it.Having all the experience in the world will not change that.

Just saying.

I hope your products arrive soon.

If you make dick comments about members here should go to e-roids, then generally people will give you negative reps. That coupled with whining about shit, will do it as well. Regardless if your 30 years in the game and have tons of experience, if you are a dick or make dick comments, then people will neg you for it.Having all the experience in the world will not change that.

Just saying.

I hope your products arrive soon.

When did he make any dick comments?? This thread is positive

If you looked around you would know the answer to your question. If you don't have faith then go not have it somewhere else.
Ps. Nice first post.

More good news after submitting another ticket. although he did not provide a tracking number (that i never use anyway) except to see if shipped. not sure if they are the reships or ones being released but this was not an auto response and have to give the NAPS team credit for quickly responding "These are on the way some have started arriving. We expect the bulk of them to arrive over the course of the next two weeks. kind regards William. bros that is awesome its a step forward and anxious to get the goodies. my last cycle was all GP test/deca/d ball and i grew, recovered quick and sex drive outta this world. what an awesome feeling seriously love there gear!!!:clapping:

More good news after submitting another ticket. although he did not provide a tracking number (that i never use anyway) except to see if shipped. not sure if they are the reships or ones being released but this was not an auto response and have to give the NAPS team credit for quickly responding "These are on the way some have started arriving. We expect the bulk of them to arrive over the course of the next two weeks. kind regards William. bros that is awesome its a step forward and anxious to get the goodies. my last cycle was all GP test/deca/d ball and i grew, recovered quick and sex drive outta this world. what an awesome feeling seriously love there gear!!!:clapping:

This is great man !! :winkfinger:

Good news here Bro. Noting like feeling good & getting good results from a cycle. GP stuff is awesome.

Back