• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gyno help

sudoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just finished a test/deca cycle. I didn't take any ai's and at the end I noticed small lumps under each nipple. I have been on 2.5mgs of letro for 3 days. I noticed a little fluid coming out of each nipple. I'm going to start prami for that. I'm 2 weeks from my pct which is nolva/clomid. I need help with the prami dosing and should I start pct as normal and stay on letro/prami, or wait to start pct until my gyno goes down?

Just finished a test/deca cycle. I didn't take any ai's and at the end I noticed small lumps under each nipple. I have been on 2.5mgs of letro for 3 days. I noticed a little fluid coming out of each nipple. I'm going to start prami for that. I'm 2 weeks from my pct which is nolva/clomid. I need help with the prami dosing and should I start pct as normal and stay on letro/prami, or wait to start pct until my gyno goes down?

Woof down 60 mil of nolva, till its gone

He's already taking nolva. This could be a tough one. Letro will kill your E2 and make you feel like dog piss. Combine that with PCT and it sounds horrible to me. But still better than gyno.....

Isn't nolva technically a bad idea on a 19-nor like deca which hasn't cleared yet? I mean sure, run it in PCT (or letro if you can deal with the libido suppression), but i think the big problem is he didn't run an AI and still isn't running one unless he starts letro.

I haven't started nolva yet. I am already taking letro. I had dex just in case, after 10 weeks I was fine so I gave it to a friend. I have about a week before the test and deca leave my system. I'm going to start prami as well. My question is what dose should I take the prami at. And should I start nolva/clomid after the deca/test is out of me or should I just run letro/prami til the gyno is gone and then start nolva/clomid?

Take the frigin nolva, or go see your Dr dude !

I've ran test before with no problem, so I'm pretty sure its progesterone from the deca. I've read that nolva won't do anything for that, and may even make it worse. Is that wrong? I have 40mg caps not the liquid, what strength is the liquid? So you think I should take the nolva on top of the letro I'm already on? Sometimes I can squeezing liquid from my nips, which I've read to be caused by prolactin. Which is my reason for prami, I could get caber but I already have prami.

Just get the glands removed,Out of pocket will cost you no more then $2500 with a good doctor

IML Gear Cream!
Start the prami at .125mg ED. Maybe taper up. You need to get on this now.

Started the prami, yea labs would've been the best, that and just running something throughout the cycle. The lumps are starting to go down a little. Should I still run nolva/clomid after the gyno is gone and I come off the letro/prami?

get a baby. profit from you lactating!:roflmao:

not srs. sorry for your trouble. Ive always heard cabergoline is the ticket for that but i am no expert!

Back