• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drug test

chuckjr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi I have a question of what can and can't be seen on a typical urine analysis. I was taking test P, Winny pills, Clen, and T3. If I'm correct the test and winny aren't detected through urine analysis, but what about clen and t3?
This is a pre employment screening, has nothing to do with sports or competions

Typical pre-employment screenings would not consist of such kinds of substances. In general, the screening detects categories of:

1) Cannabis
2) Opiates (ok with prescription)
3) Cocaine
4) PCP
5) Benzodiazepines (ok with Rx)
6) Methamphetamines (including MDMA)

The most recent pre-employment screening I took - and passed - entailed the above listed categories. Interestingly enoough, even my legally prescribed Vicodin did NOT show up in the opiate category. Maybe Walgreen been giving me bunk Vikes?? lol. I'm sure you've nothing to worry about with T3 and Clen compounds, unless your source has laced them with something you're not aware of. Certain diet pills such as Phentermine can trigger a positive in the Amphetamine class.

Typical pre-employment screenings would not consist of such kinds of substances. In general, the screening detects categories of:

1) Cannabis
3) Cocaine
4) PCP

The most recent pre-employment screening I took - and passed - entailed the above listed categories. Interestingly enoough, even my legally prescribed Vicodin did NOT show up in the opiate category. Maybe Walgreen been giving me bunk Vikes?? lol. I'm sure you've nothing to worry about with T3 and Clen compounds, unless your source has laced them with something you're not aware of. Certain diet pills such as Phentermine can trigger a positive in the Amphetamine class.

This. AAS cant be shown on urine tests.

You won't be tested for any of those. Your good man.

1) Cannabis
3) Cocaine
4) PCP

Yes I have also passed 10 panel drug test while on juice and on legally prescribed hydrocodone. The lortabs didnt even show up, however on a 10 panel they do test for methadone and oxycodone. Just to be on the safe side, Id quit the clen a couple days before hand and water to clear the system. Prob nothing to worry about but as a precaution measure anyway.

Yes I have also passed 10 panel drug test while on juice and on legally prescribed hydrocodone. The lortabs didnt even show up, however on a 10 panel they do test for methadone and oxycodone. Just to be on the safe side, Id quit the clen a couple days before hand and water to clear the system. Prob nothing to worry about but as a precaution measure anyway.

Not a bad idea. I'd probably do the same thing.

Hopefully I'm not changing the subject too much...

Has anyone heard of anicillaries (AI's or clomid for example) showing up on a drug test? I know people won't specifically test for them, I'm wondering if they could show up as a false positive. For example, ephedrine can show a false positive for methamphetamines... try explaining that to your boss.

Hopefully I'm not changing the subject too much...

Has anyone heard of anicillaries (AI's or clomid for example) showing up on a drug test? I know people won't specifically test for them, I'm wondering if they could show up as a false positive. For example, ephedrine can show a false positive for methamphetamines... try explaining that to your boss.

there's nothing i can think of that would share metabolites with any AI so i seriously doubt that they could trigger a false positive. Also I have taken a few probation drug tests (methamphetamine being one of the 'big 6' they test for) on which days i had taken ephedrine that morning with caffeine - another time i was on clen and yet another was on albuterol - and didnt have so much as a partial positive. Not sure about higher doses of ephedrine, but mine didn't show up and neither did the clen or albuterol for those tests. Always better safe than sorry (and i had my doctor give me a written recommendation for the Bronkaid I was taking for my asthma just in case ;) ) but i've yet to see a false positive from any of those

Back