• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is FB operated by the CIA?

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i mean it would make sense. Every detail of your life...what you like, who you friend, etc. Seems like it would be the perfect database for big bro.

Exposed: Military contractors hired to create fake Facebook accounts, infiltrate opposing groups
Jonathan Benson, staff writer

(NaturalNews) A secret campaign to take out groups and organizations that oppose the policies and agendas of the US Chamber of Commerce (USCC) and the US government has been outed, thanks to an archive of private emails obtained by Think Progress. According to reports, USCC hired HBGary, Federal and several other defense contractors to create fake accounts on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter in order to sabotage progressive groups critical of the organization's platform.

Top secret government efforts to thwart opposition are nothing new, especially as they involve social media sites. Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, for instance, recently told Russia Today that Facebook is "the most appalling spying machine ever invented," and that it is routinely used by US Intelligence to illegally collect private information on individuals.

But now it has been revealed that some of the same contractors employed by the US government are now selling their information gathering and spying services to the highest private bidders, which in this case includes USCC. Private emails obtained by the infamous "Anonymous" group bring to light plans by HBGary's executive Aaron Barr to partner with several other organizations, and create fake online identities, mine personal data, and even hack personal computers.

HBGary's hacking escapades included creating the phony Facebook persona "Holly Weber," a fictitious 27-year-old woman that was to be used to troll progressive groups critical of USCC. Upon exposure, however, USCC quickly withdrew from its dealings with HBGary, and the account was shut down. Screenshots of the account, though, have been archived.

Besides its work with USCC, HBGary has also been exposed for selling its "persona management" services to the US government as well, presumably for the purpose of spying and infiltrating groups that oppose US-instigated wars and foreign occupation, for instance.

According to reports, some of the other firms that had worked with HBGary in such persona management endeavors include Palantir and Berico Technologies.

Learn more: Exposed: Military contractors hired to create fake Facebook accounts, infiltrate opposing groups

I did read an article about the CIA trying to buy a part of facebook, but they were turned down. Instead the director of CIA bought in to facebook. I don't know if this is true or just BS.

facebook is scary but have u guys scene this new google facebook thing? it will take away all privacy its facebook on gear! auto tagging through face recognition, people can see what websites u visit and what you search for online its getting out of hand and scary as fuck

facebook is scary but have u guys scene this new google facebook thing? it will take away all privacy its facebook on gear! auto tagging through face recognition, people can see what websites u visit and what you search for online its getting out of hand and scary as fuck

Thats FUCKED UP!

I got rid of my FB because it was causing fights with my wife and I.
I dont miss it at all. Its the DEVIL! lol

couldnt agree more i cant even count hoy many fights its gottin me into with the woman!

The last one was " Who the FUCK is Jamie and why the FUCK did she like your picture?!"

lol. she is pregnant so her jealousy and mood swings are kinda crazy.
After that i was done with it. not worth it

IML Gear Cream!
The last one was " Who the FUCK is Jamie and why the FUCK did she like your picture?!"

wow i dont even wanna see what my girl will be like pregnant lmao thats her on a good day lmao:nail:

abandon all hope, you are powerless to stop tyranny. your life is now the property of the U.S. government. abandon all hope

abandon all hope

abandon all hope

abandon all hope

computer_coffee.gif

mabey she was stealing your tren ace :roflmao:

If the USG wants all your info they don't need to own FB to get it...Why do all the heavy lifting yourself when you have millions of top notch tech savvy young guns who will do it for you

If the USG wants all your info they don't need to own FB to get it...Why do all the heavy lifting yourself when you have millions of top notch tech savvy young guns who will do it for you

exactly...

if you are on the grid, the feds know where you are. all of our wired and wireless communications are recorded 24/7-365. all LE has to do is get the warrant and they can pull up a conversation that you had 6 months ago.

IML Gear Cream!
And i love how the ipad and iphone both have these GPS files that can be extracted after the fact, for a comprehensive map of your travel/movements. If they told us 10 years ago that this would be reality, you would say GTFO.

abandon all hope, you are powerless to stop tyranny. your life is now the property of the U.S. government. abandon all hope

abandon all hope

abandon all hope

abandon all hope

whispers of truth often fall on deaf ears.....

Back