• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

genshi labs susta deca generic pharma bolodone feedback

hasan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys im new to the site has anyone tried gen shi labs deca and susta and generic pharma bolodone thanks

gen-shi's test cyp and deca are good to go, so is their dbol. Never tried any of the others though

thanks i gonna do genshi next week how long till u feel the deca kicking in anyone know

does anyone know if there r gen shi fakes going around and how u can tell coz it looks done quite neat and professional

Don't think there would be any fake Genshi, it's a pretty new UGL so there would be no point in faking it. Deca will take 4-5 weeks to "kick in", though with any compound your blood levels will start to rise right after the first injection. Stacked with test you should at least have better pumps/more endurance etc. by week 2 IMO. Gains will start to pick up after that.

genshi is gtg....trust EK......as far as generics pharma i've only used the test suspension thus far and loved it so i'm sure you'll like the EQ

Ive used their test and it was g2g

Back