• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Help Asap! please!!

rezkon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so im screwed atm i have 0 cuts of meat, some mince and whole grain pasta, 21 eggs, and tuna, thats all atm as i dont have enough funds atm, any ideas what to make that will help me bulk?!

Bulking will require a long term plan. What you have at the moment is irrelevant.

I don't even know why you are asking this; all you can eat is what you have available. It's not like there's a magic combination of those ingredients that will help you gain muscle.

IMO you need red meat to bulk. It helps A LOT. Just buy 90/10 ground beef and make burgers out of that. Instead of buying chicken breasts buy the whole chicken to save some money. You can buy steak as well buy if you short on cash youll have to buy the worst cuts but its still steak. Tuna is like 50 cents a can. Eggs are cheap. Pasta and potatoes for carbs. You need to eat these foods day in and day out for 6+ months. What you have at this second doesnt really matter as said above.

LOL I know my macros and calories I'm asking if anyone had any ideas for a
High calorie clean meal
I use kangaroo meat , chicken and fish when I have them I was out of food
I ended up with a omellete 7 eggs n veggies
Then tuna and brown rice n corn
And more etc

Btw 65kgs starting
75.3kgs currently :)
Reach 80kgs THEN CUT

2 cups oatmeal, 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 scoops whey protein. Mix in blender and drink it. Over 1000 calories 150 carbs and 100 protein. Drink one in the morning and one at night

Ok so im screwed atm i have 0 cuts of meat, some mince and whole grain pasta, 21 eggs, and tuna, thats all atm as i dont have enough funds atm, any ideas what to make that will help me bulk?!

Are you in cycle????

Make plans for a new job! If you cant afford enough basic food for a solid nutrition plan you may want to find another hobby. It only gets more expensive the more you get into it and as you progress in building your body. :sorry:

Bulking will require a long term plan. What you have at the moment is irrelevant.
22.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Lol, its not that its my car has broken down, and i cant get to shops, i have to get driven to work so these last 3-5 day have been a struggle.

Back