• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

O unclez what you up to?

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So most of you guys know z staff is taken a break. They did a great job fast fast response. But my question is z change the game again. If you don't know z you guys need to. I wonder what the man has up his sleeve. Maybe new product sales etc... Tell me you guys think he up to something ?

Anything is possible hopefully they have a fast return though :daydream:

to be continued .............

Yea, kinda wish he was on here more so we could bullshit with him, lol hes a very legit bro. I talked to him the other night just thanking him for giving me a chance to win the contest and showing my respects and he said he was gonna send me 4 vials instead of 2 lol now how legit is that? I mean the guy knows his shit about keeping a business up and going and he wants to keep his customers happy. Hope he has something up his sleeve for when they return lol... UncleZ OD & OSL much reapect to you guys!!

Uncle Z for president :p

Hmmmm.........maybe more contests- more great articles on blog-more great products- things like offering you guys the best quality dom ever-great hotttie pictures- the best product support in the biz- the man is unreal- you will not find a better source anywhere at any price-plain and simple-Thanks-OD

i dont know how they can top that EP line domestic. its great!

Hmmmm.........maybe more contests- more great articles on blog-more great products- things like offering you guys the best quality dom ever-great hotttie pictures- the best product support in the biz- the man is unreal- you will not find a better source anywhere at any price-plain and simple-Thanks-OD

And much much more!!!!:ohyeah: Z is the man and there is no doubt about it!! I just hope the inter will be back quick!!!!:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmmmmmm lets see what the future holds.... Contests.. Informative articles... Amazing Z girls.. Highest quality products and a helpfull, fast supportive staff. Consider this a hostile take over muahahahaha

You never know what he's up to - I do know his actions are to make all of his customers happy!

It's funny - I've consulted many business owners over the years - and have become friends with Z over the last 10 months and I tell you what...

... he gets it - I've never felt I need to add my advise, because Z runs his business from the heart - EVERYTHING I've seen, is done to make sure his customers are happy and taken care of.

WOW what a concept, if only all other businesses understood this - hmm, it would be nice!

If he comes back with everything exactly the same - we know it will be very good for all - and if he comes back with changes - you can bet your sweet ass, they will be changes to improve the customers experience.

Either way...

Start planning those upcoming cycles boys and girls! :)

Great thread as always Chino! :clapping:

Last edited:
Yea, kinda wish he was on here more so we could bullshit with him, lol hes a very legit bro. I talked to him the other night just thanking him for giving me a chance to win the contest and showing my respects and he said he was gonna send me 4 vials instead of 2 lol now how legit is that? I mean the guy knows his shit about keeping a business up and going and he wants to keep his customers happy. Hope he has something up his sleeve for when they return lol... UncleZ OD & OSL much reapect to you guys!!

Keep doing business with Z and he becomes a friend like Repo said. Z and his staff are huge on loyalty and that is what makes us all a really close community. You don't get this kind of camaraderie anywhere else. We all know eachother, we like to bullshit with each other and we like sharing our success stories. Great place to be a part of. Thanks UncleZ.

P.S. I don't know what else Z could give us! We are all like spoiled kids with our uncle!

Now that's what I call top notch and its why Z will keep my buisness:winkfinger:

At this point the Uncle is taking over !! Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

:paddle: Anyone contest that? :paddle:

LOL...

IML Gear Cream!
Sure is... All i have to say is lay down or get laid down :shooter: Consider this your warning LOL

At this point the Uncle is taking over !! Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

yes uncle crushes the competition

Keep doing business with Z and he becomes a friend like Repo said. Z and his staff are huge on loyalty and that is what makes us all a really close community. You don't get this kind of camaraderie anywhere else. We all know eachother, we like to bullshit with each other and we like sharing our success stories. Great place to be a part of. Thanks UncleZ.

P.S. I don't know what else Z could give us! We are all like spoiled kids with our uncle!
well said robbie......Z is the man!!!!! fuck nuff said!!!!:shooter::ohyeah:

UncleZ and the team are a great group of guys..

Im guessing he might add primo to the list..​

Could not agree more!! I am wanting to try Uncle Z Deca for sure or NPP if they have it? If it is half as good as the Test and Dbol I am currently on look out!! For me Deca cuts the shit out of me for whatever reason.:owned:

My next cycle will include deca for sure....

Back