• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just wondering

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i know the packages are "being released slowly", but has anyone seen anybody post that they got anything, anywhere yet??

Nope I check on here everyday because Im waiting just the same as everyone else.

nope

Nope. I figure they'd start showing up in UK before US. Anyone check any UK boards?

i knew nobody here had gotten shit. i'm on here everyday. however, i know a bunch of yall frequent other boards and sites and wondered if yall knew anything. . . my knowledge is limited to IM.

I've come to the conclusion that if not a single person on here gets their package by Friday then they're never going to come. This Friday is going to be the last "2 more weeks" I am waiting. After that... I'm ordering elsewhere and writing this one off.

Yeah after this Friday who knows where these packs are...

Sent from my using Tapatalk

has anyone realized that its been almost four weeks since they were gonna do the "reshipment "and still nothing no eta no tracking numbers they phucked us . How can people be cool with that and say stop whining when were out 1k , 2k

It's usually nice being in the vast majority..

but not in this case

Yea not at all, but it's been out of our control since day one. We all played the game knowing the possible outcomes good or bad. Sad that it went like this, not only for me but what seems like many many people.

Just give up on it fellas. It'll take an act of God to get our packs now because naps sure as hell isn't.

Back