• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anadrol and Dbol question...

sofargone561

i am KING you are peasant
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im interested in these But i dont know much about then, i figured now is as good a time as any to learn. I know that anadrol is harsher then Dbol and a lot of poeple get bad sides and or just can not handle the A so i think im gonna focuse more in Dbol here.

1.) How long does one typically run Dbol for?
2.) at how many mg's a day should be taken?
3.) should it be taken with test?

^Same questions for anadrol^

Also, i see some people combine the 2:

5.) How man mg's of D and how many mg of A should be taken a day if combined?
6.) and for how long?

Is their any sort of special PCT you need for these or if a normal pct that is used for lets say a test cycle ok?
:geewhiz:

Max 6-8 weeks. Typically 35-50mg daily dbol or 50-100 anadrol. Test is needed with almost all anabolics to help keep gains. Don't combine the two. Keep em separate. Anadrol is much stronger than anything else in terms of weight gain and rapid strength gains but has heavy sides Dbol is also very good for str and mass with less sides and a very good gym pump feeling.

No special pct needed but sometimes u have to increase ur AI dosing with dbol and adrol combined with test

Max 6-8 weeks. Typically 35-50mg daily dbol or 50-100 anadrol. Test is needed with almost all anabolics to help keep gains. Don't combine the two. Keep em separate. Anadrol is much stronger than anything else in terms of weight gain and rapid strength gains but has heavy sides Dbol is also very good for str and mass with less sides and a very good gym pump feeling.

No special pct needed but sometimes u have to increase ur AI dosing with dbol and adrol combined with test
Great perfexct short sweet and 2 the point i like it. thank u very much!:winkfinger:

dbol is the shit anyway, unless dbol just isn't doing it for you I see no reason to use drol

25-30mg might be a good place to start depending on cycle history, my first cycle I only used 20mg and bumped to 25 and still made great gains. Definitely keep an eye on your estrogen though as you may need some extra AI when on dbol.

dbol is the shit anyway, unless dbol just isn't doing it for you I see no reason to use drol

25-30mg might be a good place to start depending on cycle history, my first cycle I only used 20mg and bumped to 25 and still made great gains. Definitely keep an eye on your estrogen though as you may need some extra AI when on dbol.
Great guys thanks. I was thinking about using Dbol during my second cycle. so 25mg-30mg a day is good?

Great guys thanks. I was thinking about using Dbol during my second cycle. so 25mg-30mg a day is good?

Some might say higher, and you may end up upping your dose depending on how you respond. I started my first cycle at just 20mg and bumped to 25 in week 2, 30 in week four. I started getting pretty lethargic towards the end and I was making good gains from the time I started it so I think 20-25 probably would've been plenty. This was gen-shi dbol btw. You might wanna grab a tiny bit extra just in case but I think you'd be better at least starting on the low end.

I've heard dbol and drol work well together stacked. Just take half the dose you would running them solo each. I wouldn't run the combo more than 4 weeks and be sure to take some supports and have an AI on hand.

I've heard dbol and drol work well together stacked. Just take half the dose you would running them solo each. I wouldn't run the combo more than 4 weeks and be sure to take some supports and have an AI on hand.
I heard the same thing but becuase i wanna do this on my second cycle i think iim going to just stick with the dbol to stay safe =)

Sofargone561,
It's a welcome change to hear people playing it safe, good call on your part. Too many people eager to throw chemicals into their bodies without knowing how they will react. Be smart: Start out simple, see how your body reacts, then add the other combinations as you see fit.

IML Gear Cream!
Sofargone561,
It's a welcome change to hear people playing it safe, good call on your part. Too many people eager to throw chemicals into their bodies without knowing how they will react. Be smart: Start out simple, see how your body reacts, then add the other combinations as you see fit.
I would rep you but aparently i gave out to much the last 24 hours lmao. Ive been doing research for a long time now and still doing more everyday i spend hours on this site all the time. I dont make rash decisions. Im very eagar to pack on the pounds and look great but im gonna make sure i do it right and have everything in order and not be stupid and load up in 6 chemicals and extend cycle times and jump into it without knowing the pros the cons the sides how to fix them and so on! thanks for the possativity! CHEERS!:clapping:

dbol and drol give me gyno and I will never use them again.I personally like superdrol for some reason it does not flare me up.

Some PLs will combine Dbol and Drol and run them simultaneously. I'm not a big fan of this b/c each compound on its own should be plenty enough. Dbol has the increased sense of well-being while the Anadrol (at least in my case) can cause an angry aggression that you've never felt before. However, Drol made me 10x bigger and stronger than Dbol. If your Dbol is quality and properly dosed, there is no reason you can't enjoy its effects on 20mg ED to start. If you run it for 6 weeks, maybe increase to 25 or 30mg for weeks 5 & 6. If you run Drol, start and stick with 50mg ED for no more than 4-6 weeks. Try to run one oral and only one oral - along with Test and AI - during cycle.

Back