• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For those who have left over orals from previous stack?

eXistence

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will have about 6 orals left over from my stack. These orals are GP winny and was wondering if I could go ahead and up the 50mg ED to 100mg ED so those others won't be wasted? Would it cause any side effects or would I just be better off without taking them?
Code:

I will have about 6 orals left over from my stack. These orals are GP winny and was wondering if I could go ahead and up the 50mg ED to 100mg ED so those others won't be wasted? Would it cause any side effects or would I just be better off without taking them?

You can bump to 100mg for six days, or extend out three more days.

You can bump to 100mg for six days, or extend out three more days.

Well this week is my last week (14) from a Test-Cyp and Winny cycle. One shot left for the test. I'll prob just bump it to 100mg so it will be easier to count the days (2 weeks off) till I start my 5 week PCT recovery. Thanks for the response btw.

You could use them with another cycle at a lower dose like 25mg ed to help lower SHBG and to help lower estro and progesterone slightly.

You could use them with another cycle at a lower dose like 25mg ed to help lower SHBG and to help lower estro and progesterone slightly.

Or to finish off the cycle you are on.

I actually have two more unopened packets I was going to use for a future cycle. Might as well just use those last few orals instead of throwing them away or something.

Back