• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys what do youse think of naps in terms of sides and stuff bearing in mind my last course was a test e and tren e 10 week ive just got blood test back and liver and every thing is good to go!

So im gonna start my cycle very soon.. thinking of running Anadrol. Just not sure how to run it was thinking that and some test.. i know anadrol is harsh on the liver.. i know my friend took it and he was on 1 tab a day (50mg) and grew on it looked like he was holdin a shit load of water tho but still its winter just around the corner i wanna bulk! ive heard this shit is crazy in terms of strenght and stuff.. just wondering whats the longest time you should run it? whats its like in terms of sides compared with tren?

And your experience with it?

I've never tried it personally, but a buddy of mine that's been on 1g test, 300 tren for the past 6 months straight started taking 50mg of it 2 weeks ago and he looks completely different. He's 200 pounds around 6% bodyfat and was extremely vascular before, in a week he's 210 and 2/3 of his vascularity's gone. Within 4 days of starting his nips got REALLY puffy looking but he said 20mg of nolva cleared that up in days. He said even with an injectable base that intense he still felt a huge difference in size and strength from the a-bombs, and that they made him feel more confident/aggressive. Hope that helps, I know it's not first hand experience but I found it pretty interesting

I love abombs, but im not prone to some of the harsher sides from it that other report getting. It really depends on the person, you gotta know your body in terms of how long you can run abombs or any hepatoxic drug for that matter. If you know you develop signs of jaundice fairly quickly from orals and have a history of having a low tolerance for liver problems, then you should probably avoid running it longer than a few weeks. A normal person with a healthy liver should have no problems running it for 4 or 5 weeks at 50-100mg ED. And if you know your body well enough you can venture further and experiment more, but do it at your own risk. I know that my liver can take a beating and I can run high doses of orals without having much of an ill effect on me. Ive also seen in rare cases people run a 3rd of what I have for 3 weeks and get jaundice. Its entirely dependent upon the person. Usually for abombs, what I recommend as a kickstart would be 50mg ED for the first week to assess your bodys reaction and then 100mg ED for the next 4-5 weeks.

A-bombs= size +strength. Great to jump start with or even finish, use aramosin for the water.

Use Aromasin and Nolva together on this one to properly prevent gyno.

thanks guys ill be sure to run aromasin and nolva aswell should i run it whole time im taking the naps ill probly do them no longer then 5 weeks but i want to also run test with it which would you guys reccomend enenthate or prop? im really wanting to try prop as all ive ever used in enenthate! thanks for the help..

Are you running multiple compounds or just test + drol? If it's just test + drol, just run test e or c. It costs more to inject eod or ed when all you really need is bi-weeklys with long esthers. Convenience wins out in my opinion.

Now if you were running something like NPP or Tren Ace, test prop all the way.

Are you running multiple compounds or just test + drol? If it's just test + drol, just run test e or c. It costs more to inject eod or ed when all you really need is bi-weeklys with long esthers. Convenience wins out in my opinion.

Now if you were running something like NPP or Tren Ace, test prop all the way.

yeah just test and naps bro why cyp over prop? i was thinking same thing with injections and costs ect.. i can get bottles of test e 400 might be best to run that with the naps.. i just wanna see what its like, i ran tren and loved it!!

Drol scares the shit out of me. I get gyno from dbol if I don't watch it.

yeah just test and naps bro why cyp over prop? i was thinking same thing with injections and costs ect.. i can get bottles of test e 400 might be best to run that with the naps.. i just wanna see what its like, i ran tren and loved it!!

You can run test 400 which is probably something like 250 test cyp/150 test e, but make sure it doesn't hurt like hell. Some people in the past have said test 400 has been some of the most painful stuff they've ever used due to the high concentration.

If it specifically says test 400 of pure test e, errr.... good luck?

With prop, you have to inject every other day or every day. This gets tedious and the costs of needles/syringes begins to add up quickly. Usually people take this route if they're running multiple short ester compounds, but you don't need to since you're only running test + oral.

On a side note, I dislike test prop sometimes even though it's a good compound because it gives me debilitating pip sometimes depending on where I inject. Imagine having to deal with that every other day.

i aint got time to be scared bro!

Yeah, you say that now. You'll have a lot of free time once you get gyno and come here looking for a solution. Be careful. If you have to, run nolva + aromasin or heavy aromasin on a 12 hour dosage cycle.

You can run test 400 which is probably something like 250 test cyp/150 test e, but make sure it doesn't hurt like hell. Some people in the past have said test 400 has been some of the most painful stuff they've ever used due to the high concentration.

If it specifically says test 400 of pure test e, errr.... good luck?

With prop, you have to inject every other day or every day. This gets tedious and the costs of needles/syringes begins to add up quickly. Usually people take this route if they're running multiple short ester compounds, but you don't need to since you're only running test + oral.

On a side note, I dislike test prop sometimes even though it's a good compound because it gives me debilitating pip sometimes depending on where I inject. Imagine having to deal with that every other day.

Yeah, you say that now. You'll have a lot of free time once you get gyno and come here looking for a solution. Be careful. If you have to, run nolva + aromasin or heavy aromasin on a 12 hour dosage cycle.

i ran tren on my last cycle for 10 weeks staight i got a lil gyno thats why you never run a course without proper pct and AI's :winkfinger: ill have every thing needed to combat that on hand before i start taking any thing, as far as the test e 400 well ive asked my source and ill get back to you on that.. and as far as the test prop and cost of needles?? here in the uk needles are free as many as you like when ever you like! oh and what is a debilitating pip lol.

drol is horrible stay away

debilitating post injection pain. you can barely move the muscle you inject the next day or right after the injection. test prop completely shuts my quads down to where I can barely walk and climbing down stairs is more like a gymnastic parallel bars exhibit.

drol is horrible stay away

lol thats a bit of a closed minded way of looking at it, you had a bad experience bro? i know a few people that taken them and got MASSIVE on them..

right im gonna run test e at 600mg a week and throw in the drol at 50mg a day im not sure tho ppl are scarin me away from the drol its pretty much guaranteed your gonna get sum puffy nips of this stuff is it ive not heard any one say anything good about the stuff yet.

But a few ppl i know who started taking it grew fucking huge on the stuff!

I mean you'll never know until you try it. Start at 50mg and go from there. Keep a healthy dose of aromasin going through you and nolva and letro on hand. If shit starts to get bad drop the drol and start with the nolva.

IML Gear Cream!
drol makes my nipples itchy and puffy just thinking about it.I had to run letro the whole time.Not worth it imo

Is there any one out there whos ran naps and not got puffy nips lol???

a week into a-bombs and my nips looked like you could milk me, no lie.

anadrol does not aromatize, so you should absolutely have nolva on hand. I tried running the drol while my nolva was in route, and I still regret it.

In all honesty I would personally keep a low dose of nolva in me the whole time if I were to use drol. An AI won't stop drol from giving you gyno, you have to actually block the receptor. That won't stop things like high blood pressure/headaches etc. but that comes down more to your dosage and how you respond to it.

I'm also fairly gyno prone so maybe you'd be fine just dosing nolva whenever you get signs of it. I'd probably still be taking 10mg a day for that 5 weeks though.

fuck sake man i dont know if i wanna run this stuff now! no ones got a good word to say about it how come all the lads i know that are on go massive quick of the stuff are they just "forgeting" to tell me there milks now look like some double d's ready to b milked.. or is there some one out there whos ran it and not got gyno..

I'm sure there are plenty that haven't, but the risk is higher than with most compounds. The real problem is that it doesn't convert to estrogen via aromatase the way most things do, so an AI won't help. A serm like nolva will still be fine though. It's definitely supposed to be great for quick strength and mass, though you may lose a good bit of water when you come off. If it sounds good I'd say still run it bro, just have nolva on hand at the very LEAST, if not running throughout

fuck sake man i dont know if i wanna run this stuff now! no ones got a good word to say about it how come all the lads i know that are on go massive quick of the stuff are they just "forgeting" to tell me there milks now look like some double d's ready to b milked.. or is there some one out there whos ran it and not got gyno..

I have run it once and not got gyno, did four weeks at 50 mg, with .5 adex(all i could get) eod. BUT i have never got gyno(cross my fingers). I am not prone to it even at 1200 mg or more test a wk. If your prone to gyno i wouldn't recommend it. As others said use arom, and nolva, and keep letro around.

I wish I could remember which one but I remember recently one of the mods, GMO or TGB explaining why an AI will not prevent gyno from anadrol. I know some methylated orals convert to a methylated form of estrogen that is more likely to cause gyno but I don't believe that's the case here. Something about indirect conversion via other enzymes or drol actually binding to the estrogen receptor itself. Also reading some other boards there's speculation that it behaves like a progestin. If it's the former blocking the estro receptor with a serm, nolva in particular is definitely your best bet.

I'm sure there are plenty that haven't, but the risk is higher than with most compounds. The real problem is that it doesn't convert to estrogen via aromatase the way most things do, so an AI won't help. A serm like nolva will still be fine though. It's definitely supposed to be great for quick strength and mass, though you may lose a good bit of water when you come off. If it sounds good I'd say still run it bro, just have nolva on hand at the very LEAST, if not running throughout

i think i will giv it a go i will run nolva throughout what dose do you recon to run it at for the 5 weeks bud?

And should i keep running it after iv finished the drol?, ill take it a day at a time if i get the slightest bit of a itchy nip ill drop it and just run this tbol instead which i have hear aswell lol..

I have run it once and not got gyno, did four weeks at 50 mg, with .5 adex(all i could get) eod. BUT i have never got gyno(cross my fingers). I am not prone to it even at 1200 mg or more test a wk. If your prone to gyno i wouldn't recommend it. As others said use arom, and nolva, and keep letro around.

good to hear! what did you run it with? and you mean arimidex right? my source is struggling to get letro tho so deffo wont be starting it without that after the storys im hearin i can get nolva clomid easy struggling for other stuff iv never got stuff offline b4 but looks like i may have to!

Back