• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Body Parts

What is your favorite!

• Legs

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Back

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Arms

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Chest

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Abs

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Jodi your poll question confused me the way it was worded. I thought you meant favorite body part to train - and I selected Back. After later reading your post then I understand the context to be favorite to watch other opposites to train.

So now I say - "Not Applicable" to me. When I am in the gym I hardly see anyone. Its just me and the pig iron unless someone gets in my way or drops a plate on my foot. I'm not there to see anyone and I get annoyed when anyone tries to get attention by what they wear or do.

Not me, OD, I like to see plenty of inspiration around! Makes me work harder.

I had to vote arms. I love a good set of ripped arms. Abs are a close second.

Hey Pepper - Good to hear from ya again bro.
-OD

abs

Abs are sooooo sexxy. I love to rub and lick on them :lick:

Jodi said:
My first Poll!
OK curious to see what you all say!

EXCLUDING, Ass and Boobs! What is the nicest body part that you like to see on the opposite sex (or same, whatever your preference) while working out.

I definately prefer legs! There are 2 reasons behind that.

1. Every guy works there upper body and then more than half of them are walking around on sticks for legs. Not attractive!
2. Legs are the hardest to work so I like seeing guys with nice thick, cut, firm legs cuz then I know they really enjoy BB'd.

There is this guy at the gym that I schedule my w/o time around on the day he does legs so I can watch. He has such strong legs and really works them. He also shaves so you see the cuts even better!

He seems me watching but I don't care cuz I know he watches me too! Alright its a lust thing! :laugh:

My 2nd choice, Back!

Hi Jodi,

Personally, I like to see a Man that IS TOTALLY BUILT - every spot on his entire body. Part of that is because I know what he goes through to develope his body and the subsquent total health he receives from investing the time and effort to that end. And your body is God given and it seems to be that God would want each of us to take care of that which has been given to THE VERY BEST OF OUR ABILITIES. SINCERELY AND HONESTLY. So a Man that is TOTALLY RIPPED shows the work he HAS DONE and MAINTAINS and the end result is the VERY BEST GIFT he can give HIMSELF and all others who APPRECIATE him and what he has done and the why behind it all. And a "thank you" to God for that gift.

The same goes for the Ladies. Definitely!

Take Care, John H.

I actually prefer nice, big, thick traps but that wasn't an option so I had to go w/back. A full chest is nice too. Hell, the whole package is great unless they have stick legs and resemble Sponge Bob.

IML Gear Cream!
I like legs personally, specifically glutes and hams :)

gotta have legs first, then stomach next. but if shes got a nice toned set of legs, you know everything else has got to be damn nice. just wish i knew some girls who actually went near a gym, society has become sad.

I like when you can see the calf defination. mmmmmmmm I like it. She better have some nice hooves too.

Back