• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Legalize AAS!!! Important! All please read!

peopletakepower

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been a member of the online BB community for 10 years. The search for knowledge is what brought me to online message boards. I had been exposed through high school and college sports to training and diet to some degree but when changing my body to change how I looked became my priority I quickly learned that what I knew was not giving me the results that I wanted. I went online to learn what people who really live the life and walk the walk so to speak really do and I genuinely learned what it took to achieve what I was after.

Today I am posting on a topic that affects the lives of all that come to these forums, that is the legality of drugs. Weather you use drugs to alter your physique or not does not really matter, simply by being on a bodybuilding message board and being part of this community you are impacted by the fact that many types of drugs are illegal or at least have the distribution controlled in ways that are not optimal for the user. We must address this issue and do what we can to change what is wrong, it is more than enough that many of us take chances with our heath that under a different type of system we would not have to take, but too also risk the loss of freedom and loss of most material possession in our life is simply too much.

Please take just a few minutes as individuals to watch the short video that I have posted, while it mentions cannabis, it is not limited to that, cannabis happens to be the most popular and socially acceptable of our illegal drugs and easiest to target as a stepping stone towards total legalization. In my opinion AAS while a pretty taboo subject in many circles, could be one of the most visible and socially prevalent categories of drugs thereafter. Think about it, if all of the athletes, actors and, other “famous” types of people that use various AAS, peptides and other supplements came out and said it and stood up for what they do and believe in it is highly unlikely they would be so controlled in the first place.

For the most part I feel like AAS users are some of the most responsible and socially productive of all the various illegal drug users, please take a few minutes out of your busy life to move us closer to a real solution to this problem, please do this rather than just bump up some thread about how sorry you feel for the next fallen brother.

Thank you!

HUH? what video?

No video

I agree aas should be legal but the politician but such a bad Rep on aas that most people view as cheating and no one likes a cheater

BigEli

I could not post the video as i didnt have enough posts.
Please check out peopletakepower.org to see the video or search peopletakepower on youtube.

We all know that AAS and cheating really have nothing to do with one another, we are cheating ourselfs if we do not do all we can to change unjust laws that persecute inocent people.

If everyone that used AAS just said so we would have a different world, please do what you can to make a difference.

It really sucks that posts about someone getting busted get so many veiws and a post to eliminate the problem goes no where...

I don't need no stinking video!

I agree! All should be made legal.

Watched the video and voted. I luv the tea party!

Thanks guys!
You can also check out the site to see some ideas about how a legal system might work. Realy the idea is just a free market requiring education, all products sold would have to be sold with a gcms certificate to show the purity and true make up of any product.

If everyone just took a couple simple steps to move these issue forward there would be a chance that we could have a better society, sadley very few seem interested in doing things right. BUt i guess that is pretty ovious i mean how many people on these boards realy do what it takes in there own lives to improve in something as simple training and BB i mean that what these boards are about in the first place but how many realy walk the walk every day???

sounds good but i think pot got has a better chance then aas , i mean people have be pushing to Legalize pot for 50-60 years .would be nice to go the pharmacy and pick up some goodies otc...

There is only ONE reason why AAS are illegal, professional sports, it all started with the 1988 Olympics and Ben Johnson, then it was taken to the PH level thanks to Mark McGuire lying his ass off when he got busted using AAS and said he only used Andro.

AAS were scheduled in the early 90s meaning thats when they became illeagal rather than just controlled.

I do not think however that any distribution system that we curently have is reasonable and proper for us as users. We should not have to go to a doctor or be limited to what a pharmacy has.

We should have to be properly educated first, we should have spent some time training seriously first as in years and we should be able to buy any product we want of known quality, gcms testing would ensure that.

the bb comunity actually has many great examples of advanced trainers that try and guide people in the right direction i would just like to see these people not have to live in fear or worry and maybe validate what they do a little mroe so that they can make a better living doing what they do and helping others.

under a system like this we would have far feweer people using aas and fewer irresponsable users who think they are going to do a cycle and get jacked. we could also have more information regarding dosinng, side effects and potential health issues. if all this was legal then anyone interested could keep detailed records and make them available to the comunity as a whole. AAS users would be far better off.

Back